Is SPC fuel quality#%&@?

Quantum

nono...

4stroke bike engine oil is 4T.... usually 20W/50

2stroke bikes for engine is gear oil usually 80W/90

none of these...

i mean 2T... its 2stroke oil to be mixed into the petrol for 2stroke engines.... bikes/jet skis/snow mobiles etc... most 2stroke bikes have an autolube system.. except some motocross off road bikes... 2stroke GP bikes... and very old Vespas...

wha we are putting is 2T... 2stroke oil... many car owners hv been using it for years liao... like owners of the legendary Mazda RX-7....

Hmmm...interesting. Any pic of the product to show me? So I won't blur blur buy the wrong product!

↡ Advertisement

Bro, ur vios pump 92 also no difference from 95 :D

Only pick-up lose abit.. Try one tank and u shall know that there is no difference.

haha been pumping 95 since i drove so kinda used to it le [laugh]

just itchy backside want try 98 for once!

(edited)

i think we need someone with a degree in chemical engineering for opinions

All I can say is that oil companies that produce gasoline uses oil that goes through a distillation column this is the same for all the plants.

but they can have difference in the ways of (as in the same procedures) that the crude oil will undergo. the temperature used for heating up the furnace or or method might be different as well.

and like many has said, the addictives used by different companies are different as well (either in quantity or quality), personally i feel that the difference among all the companies are very minimal [:)]

just my 2 cents worth, and my opinion.

Edited by PPeripheraL

Hi bro, like to ask you. On what grounds or proof/evidence, that you say malaysia petrol is dirty? So meaning the all super cars in malaysia can't pump m'sia petrol?

Even heard some say m'sia petrol got add water.. [laugh]

add water wont become dirty lah... i think he try to say that Malaysian petrol mixed with mud, thats y filter got choked more easily...

Hmmm...interesting. Any pic of the product to show me? So I won't blur blur buy the wrong product!

you go in Ah boy (the one opp the coffeeshop...)

ask for putoline 959... any staff sure know one... [:)] only 1 type of 959...

post-59875-1304771513_thumb.jpg

you go in Ah boy (the one opp the coffeeshop...)

ask for putoline 959... any staff sure know one... [:)] only 1 type of 959...

THANK YOU!!! [thumbsup]

though onli Esso and shell got Refinary plant at Singapore, never see SPC & Caltex have planr in Saingpore

SPC owns SRC....

• Praise 1

If all this mileage crap were true dont you think they would advertise it like the eveready rabbit [hur]

I tot the rabbit is for Duracell battery? [laugh]

add water wont become dirty lah... i think he try to say that Malaysian petrol mixed with mud, thats y filter got choked more easily...

Ya but what he claims he must have proof/evidence to substantiate ma..blindly just say m'sia petrol dirty..i have friends from kl driving supercars pumping m'sia petrol for years no problem lei..

• Praise 1

Twincharged

If they add water then how can the cars use it? Wont the cars just stall? Have been pumping malaysian petrol for my old car for 10 years. No problems at all. If the claims about malaysia adding water to petrol is true, I might as well pump 3/4 petrol and add 1/4 water to my car since there is no difference. Then I no need to go malaysia pump already. lol.

If they add water then how can the cars use it? Wont the cars just stall? Have been pumping malaysian petrol for my old car for 10 years. No problems at all. If the claims about malaysia adding water to petrol is true, I might as well pump 3/4 petrol and add 1/4 water to my car since there is no difference. Then I no need to go malaysia pump already. lol.

I don't think thats the case. But it is possible for water to collect in the petrol tank (happens all the time actually). Its just that its not much of a problem here but it is an issue in cold countries. Thats why there is such thing as water remover (basically alcohol). the water dissolves in the alcohol and alcohol dissolves in petrol. Hence the water will be removed and burnt up.

• Praise 1

from my experience, can be used with almost anything...

2t is 2stroke oil can be bought everywhere... all petrol stations hv... but for very good and cheap get from ah boy Putoline 959 ester tech 100% syn racing 2T

you can google this product... 10ml per 10 liters is a good start... up to 20ml per 10 liters is shiok... too much you get smoky exhaust [laugh]

go search a few thread on 2T in cars here in MCF... you never read before meh?...

Again, many thanks for the directions for usage mate! Few questions though:

1) Can I put it in anytime? Or must do it only when pumping petrol?

2) How to measure 50ml? Use the cap?

3) Where is "Ah Boy's" shop located? Opening hours are?

Sorry for all the questions and thanks again! [flowerface]

Last year went to buy my super four bike battery.

Gave me a grey polo shirt.

with this printed at the back big big....."Yes LAB is LIM AH BOY"

I feel so proud wearing this shirt to play golf with my kakis!!

Ah Boy is located at Kelantan Rd,opens everyday,10AM-7PM,"His real name is Lim Ah Boy".

↡ Advertisement