Is SPC fuel quality#%&@?

Quantum

The problem is in the car.. Different car needs different brands of fuel. My car doesn't like SPC and Caltex, it prefers Shell and Esso.

[rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Fr what i know, almost no companies that i know of provide comprehensive insurance coverage for COE cars. Mostly is only 3rd Party FT.

2nd tank of SPC 92 grade petrol in my car & the mileage is better than when i was pumping caltex 95. Hope it stays this way.

Twincharged

Just passed by an S.P.C. petrol station,they are launching a new petrol call "LEVO"[maybe using China's additives.??],later this month.

Supersonic

Just passed by an S.P.C. petrol station,they are launching a new petrol call "LEVO"[maybe using China's additives.??],later this month.

Launching new petrol? More importantly how much does it cost? [:/]

Comparing SPC 92,95 and 98...92 has the best mileage..not sure y anyway...but for sure..usin SPC 92 the engine response is slighly slower..

Me too !

(edited)

Me too !

same, but after i add acetone, its power is back

so no point for me to use 95, 92 is enough

and with my recently open pod diy, my car is so much better to drive now, power and acceleration at lower end i never able to get before the diy

Edited by Stanchiam

Is there any special stylo, magical and super powerful, additive that other brands marketed in their fuel?

Did not recall any promotions previously, and now PRC controlled SPC, also no new strong promotion on their fuel " technology" or strength.

Hope they dump a maximum dose of PEA. [:p]

My Bimmer zircon at times suck cold air out leaving hot air in my car.. What the cause?? Anybody can assist??

Go search car air con thread

Neutral Newbie

Been pumping a mix of Caltex 95 and Esso F1 (whenever in JB). Esso F1 gives me a more powerful ride and the petrol seem to last longer (a full 42l tank can last as much as 550km), but heard the reason why the ride seems more powerful is because M'sian petrol is not as refined as SG's petrol.

Been pumping a mix of Caltex 95 and Esso F1 (whenever in JB). Esso F1 gives me a more powerful ride and the petrol seem to last longer (a full 42l tank can last as much as 550km), but heard the reason why the ride seems more powerful is because M'sian petrol is not as refined as SG's petrol.

Which car you driving?

If I buy 4D I would sure strike 1st prize.

Maybe I 'll try only, but no plan to switch permanently to SPC.

Heard some nasty & bad info after the bought over...

↡ Advertisement