Is SPC fuel quality#%&@?

Quantum

his friend is lyson turbo.

another one is rhommel.

Spoken to Rhommel several times already. Seems like he was the one who did the tuning in the first place. He gave up trying to tune it for the previous owner because he claims the M400 isn't compatible for my engine. This guy also seems quite distant and 'lan si' (arrogant in KL-canto [laugh] ) lidat! Expensive summore must wait 3 months for an appointment? Dowan lah!

Lyson turbo like very 'beng' lei... Still, don't think I have much of a choice. Any person in particular I should be looking for there? Thanks!

↡ Advertisement

Spoken to Rhommel several times already. Seems like he was the one who did the tuning in the first place. He gave up trying to tune it for the previous owner because he claims the M400 isn't compatible for my engine. This guy also seems quite distant and 'lan si' (arrogant in KL-canto [laugh] ) lidat! Expensive summore must wait 3 months for an appointment? Dowan lah!

Lyson turbo like very 'beng' lei... Still, don't think I have much of a choice. Any person in particular I should be looking for there? Thanks!

eh. i forgot to ask him. lol. maybe wait for me la. i also going to tune there soon. haha

all my previous cars were 2nd party (bought full cash)... latest car wanted to get 2nd or 3rd party but couldnt cause still under hire-purchase... and thank god i had 1st party cause i smashed my car ard end of last year...

Yah, thank god man! For COE car drivers, we have to be extra careful on the roads. People always will ask questions about whether I 'play drift' anot...how to play when you're on 3rd party Only insurance?! [shakehead]

Anyway, drive safe bro! [drivingcar]

(edited)

Yah, thank god man! For COE car drivers, we have to be extra careful on the roads. People always will ask questions about whether I 'play drift' anot...how to play when you're on 3rd party Only insurance?! [shakehead]

your car actually quite nice to drive.

the steering fun and responsive. haha

Edited by Mllcg

eh. i forgot to ask him. lol. maybe wait for me la. i also going to tune there soon. haha

Hmmm...ok lor. But actually we can always call them up to make enquiries first.

And nope, no other insurance companies I know of do COE cars! Blaardy car-Ageists fcukers :angry:

Hmmm...ok lor. But actually we can always call them up to make enquiries first.

And nope, no other insurance companies I know of do COE cars! Blaardy car-Ageists fcukers :angry:

its not that.

its about $$$.

whats the market for COE cars?

how many are there in SG?

most ppl already scrap.

mine is AXA. so far no chance finding other "good" ones.

btw, my tuning is 400 bucks. not sure about yours.

road tuned

drive safe too bro!... [:)]

its not that. its about $$$. whats the market for COE cars? how many are there in SG?

most ppl already scrap.

mine is AXA. so far no chance finding other "good" ones.

btw, my tuning is 400 bucks road tuned. not sure about yours.

Yaah, it's always about the money lar <_<

$400 is quite resonable. Too bad mine won't be that kinda price [:(]

Any improvements on your overheating/need-to-top-up-water-daily situation?

Neutral Newbie

My Bimmer zircon at times suck cold air out leaving hot air in my car.. What the cause?? Anybody can assist??

• Praise 1

You are not alone.

Me too.

Cant feel the different between brands, although I know that the formulas and arrived varies.

But can feel if changed different grades

Yaah, it's always about the money lar <_<

$400 is quite resonable. Too bad mine won't be that kinda price [:(]

Any improvements on your overheating/need-to-top-up-water-daily situation?

slight improvements.

now driving less until i can upgrade my gearbox

You are not alone.

Me too.

Cant feel the different between brands, although I know that the formulas and arrived varies.

But can feel if changed different grades

if only singapore got RON 103 like USA

Twincharged

if only singapore got RON 103 like USA

13-14 years ago,Caltex got 100 octane,but i don't understand,why they took it down,it a very good petrol.

↡ Advertisement