CST sends welcome letter to new PP resident

Ahtong

Turbocharged

Wau lau....living in Singapore for 30 over years...i dun know have this kind of thing

Potong Pasir has the real Kampong atmosphere ... we lost alot of our good stuff along the economical way...

Its time to come to terms with your heart.

Potong Pasir has the real Kampong atmosphere ... we lost alot of our good stuff along the economical way...

Its time to come to terms with your heart.

yes..this kind of thing really made u feel welcome and wanted to do something for the estate...

KAMPONG here I come!!!!

Yah where they got time for us......Champs Mr Chiam. I hoping u win again as well as your wife, but pls take care of yourself .....

Every time i moved in Melbourne, I got a letter from the MP. A few times they came by, I had to say "sorry, I can't vote for you cause I have no voting rights." I moved to Perth and the same thing, letter from the MP here.

I reckon this is a norm rather than the exception. Just that the ruling party doesn't do it, so Singaporeans have learnt to not expect anything from their MPs when they move to a new home.

wow no wonder he said about the spirit of potong pasir! now i understand. it's something that you won't see from any other pappy MPs! also, he is prob the only MP that quit his full-time job to focus on his MP job. he closed down his law firm just so he could serve his residents full-time.

respect!

He is so frail and weak but still so dedicated and put so much effort for the residents, very touched by that, can see how much he love his ppl. No wonder he get voted into parliament by PP resident every election.

Neutral Newbie

PP and Toa Payoh Bishan GRC residents, support SPP n Mr Chiam's team so that u would have compassionate MPs who cares for u n listen to ur needs.

Support S'pore People's Party n let them speak up for you.

Compassion n Power to the people

1st Gear

i also got a similar card from my PAP MP when i shifted into my new place......

like that anyone going to praise PAP?

NPNT. [:p]

Neutral Newbie

MIW very desperate now...Yesterday nite send despatch to circulate their booklet on how they r going to tackle cost of living n other issues...i didn't even read them n throw them away

↡ Advertisement