I am so bored today, yesterday, last week Thru & Friday

Vhtfhwlego

Supercharged

Got a change of career since March. After sorting out some of the company issues, my daily work became routine....

Sent out only 15 emails over the last 4 working days and most of it are acknowledgement emails.

Am I a very unimportant staff in the company???

↡ Advertisement

Got a change of career since March. After sorting out some of the company issues, my daily work became routine....

Sent out only 15 emails over the last 4 working days and most of it are acknowledgement emails.

15 email and ur salary how much? u should be the luckiest person in this forum! :ph34r::ph34r:

Supercharged

15 email and ur salary how much? u should be the luckiest person in this forum! :ph34r::ph34r:

38% increased over the last...

From Sales to Ops therefore car became a mode of transport from home~office~home.

Annual mileage from

Go join MIW...very good pay if make it to ministar

Internal Moderator

I am so BORED. SO BROKE that I have to stay home for this whole MONTH. THIS ENTIRE MONTH. that somehow I got addicted to forums. AND ALL I DO IS USE THE COMPUTER AND SURF THE NET. and EAT. and SLEEP. and watch TV.

And crash people's thread and stone. and Youtube. And hope there are interesting threads/forum to browse!

GAHHHHHHH. save meeeeeee. [bigcry]

38% increased over the last...

From Sales to Ops therefore car became a mode of transport from home~office~home.

Annual mileage from

Turbocharged

You do realise you are replying to a post almost 2years ago?

he wanna ask him after 2 yrs still feeling the same? [laugh] [laugh]

I am so BORED. SO BROKE that I have to stay home for this whole MONTH. THIS ENTIRE MONTH. that somehow I got addicted to forums. AND ALL I DO IS USE THE COMPUTER AND SURF THE NET. and EAT. and SLEEP. and watch TV.

And crash people's thread and stone. and Youtube. And hope there are interesting threads/forum to browse!

GAHHHHHHH. save meeeeeee. [bigcry]

LOLS.. you were the one who dug out the thread.. too bored? [:p]

Yes too bored. Lazying around since 9pm omgggg. Entertain me please hahahahah.

HAHA.. same. I had some work to do from 10pm.. gonna complete soon.. entertain eh.. Hmm.. what kind you want? [rolleyes][:p]

Internal Moderator

HAHA.. same. I had some work to do from 10pm.. gonna complete soon.. entertain eh.. Hmm.. what kind you want? [rolleyes][:p]

Work? Its friday leh.

Internal Moderator

lols.. not office work la. haha.. it's for my other car club.. lols.. [laugh]

What car club? I got a feeling your buddies from mcf will come and troll you again after seeing this.... :wacko:

↡ Advertisement