Alju: Lift upgrading stopped

Friendstar

Supercharged

Dear all,

I have been quietly reading threads about the election lately.

Most of the time, i stay on the sidelines.

As an Aljunied GRC resident (staying in bedok north), I'm disappointed that the recent lift upgrading work has stopped ever since the election fever.

for the past many months, the workers have toiled day n night and even on public holidays to expedite the process.

but when election fever begins, coupled with the possibility of losing Aljunied GRC, lift upgrading work has become TOTAL silence.

i see no construction workers anymore..

very disappointing.

the threat is very real.

↡ Advertisement

U want lift upgrading? Or to secure the future for your children and your grandchildren .......and the latter threat is VERY VERY REAL. This could be our last chance as NATIVE SGporeans to VOTE FOR CHANGE lest we be overrun withFT

Dear all,

As an Aljunied GRC resident (staying in bedok north), I'm disappointed that the recent lift upgrading work has stopped ever since the election fever.

for the past many months, the workers have toiled day n night and even on public holidays to expedite the process.

but when election fever begins, coupled with the possibility of losing Aljunied GRC, lift upgrading work has become TOTAL silence.

very disappointing.

the threat is very real.

there could be other reasons for the stoppage. you better try not to link your unhappiness with political issues. then you will be a happier man

Dear all,

very disappointing.

the threat is very real.

now erection time....

majority of construction project

hv to be silence by 7 or 8pm the latest...

my project also affected.

Dear all,

very disappointing.

the threat is very real.

Lift upgrading is a national project. Dun be threaten by them. Vote wisely!

Dear all,

very disappointing.

the threat is very real.

PAP will finish what they have started even if it falls into the right hands. no worries.

PAP will finish what they have started even if it falls into the right hands. no worries.

Of course but how long? Forever? [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

now critical period all busy with gaining more votes, hopefully after the voting day , someone will continue working on the lift.

Supercharged

like TS, i also fall under Aljunied.

well, with or without the lift, it does not change my poor perspective of PAP [laugh]

time for a change?

Dear all,

very disappointing.

the threat is very real.

the construction workers and their bosses went to see rallies lah...[laugh]

Turbocharged
(edited)

this is normal. don have to worry too much.

last time my area lift upgrade also stop for a long time although not election. they are likely waiting for material to come or doing other areas too. the work will continue when the schedule is reach.

last time MSCP at holland 4/5 level only, take around 2 years to build and most of the time no workers there too.

Dear all,

very disappointing.

the threat is very real.

Edited by Joseph22

I dont understand flat buyers. U bought a flat knowing well that the lift does not reach ur floor.

So now LUP is important??? Shouldnt u bought a HDB flat with lift stopping on ur floor in the first place???

I stayed in a walk-up apartment for 29yrs, fifth level somemore. Had no problems at all. Even when I busted my right ankle once, right knee once and left knee once, I still managed to get home everyday.

Since when does anyone here retreat when threatened??????

Enough is enough!!!! No more THREATS....... Are we suppose to live in fear?

Or to love and protect our country and our way of life; not to be threatened because of lift upgrading perks.

It is our money they have spent on, upgrading our flats and lifts is only natural.

T.S. If you are a father, would you threatened your son to be good then buy him a computer or would you buy him a computer to improve his grades and reward him just because you love him????

Our govt have all too often uses the whip on us, the only reason why I need to remind them who is paying their salaries.

↡ Advertisement