Best and Worst airport in Asia

Thaiyotakamli

http://www.relax.com.sg/relax/media/617732...ts_in_Asia.html

crap, some quite good like beijing one, almost on par with changi, nice roof and huge airport, clean and neat.

Bali one really bad lol this one i must agree. Jakarta one old

http://www.relax.com.sg/relax/media/621872...t_airports.html

this one, taoyuan airport is one of the worst airport i ever been, where got rank 8

and thai one i dun like, look not nice the design

how about u? which best airport u ever been and which worst airport u ever been?

pls dont say Changi lol

↡ Advertisement

Angry passenger assaults Shenzhen airport clerk and leaves her lying in pool of blood

Posted on 18 June 2016 13,624 views 18 comments

assaultmain.jpg

A clerk at Shenzhen Baoan Airport was left lying in a pool of her own blood after being viciously attacked by an irate passenger.

The passenger had wanted help with printing his friend's itinerary and was asked for his identification -- which he did not have.

Indignant at not getting his itinerary, the man then assaulted the Juneyao Airlines employee with a 'ticket counter' sign.

The man was subsequently detained by police who arrived at the scene.

According to Shanghaiist, the airline also released a statement and said:

"Regarding the assault incident at Shenzhen Baoan Airport, Juneyao Airlines is already investigating the situation. We condemn the actions of the man who hurt our employee and in the future, will work to protect the rights of all workers."

• Praise 3

Shenzhen Bao'an certainly not one of my favorite airports.

The masseuse keep chasing you for more tips. Sigh ..

Tell her...不是最低消费吗?

(edited)

I just came back from Taiwan via taoyuan T2 last week and it was good. its very clean and has a very clean n bright foodcourt in the basement. very convenient

the one I dislike is Thailand's international airport. its big but there are limited places to eat. the aircon sucks too. there are stretches where its very cold and stretches where there's no aircon n very stuffy

Edited by Robin

(edited)

How stressed this fella must have been to have gone totally bonkers with airport security. Good thing he didn't try this stunt in a US airport.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3711452/British-air-passenger-38-batters-police-officers-Frankfurt-shocking-brawl-caught-camera-Polish-rap-star-Schwesta-Ewa.html

36A56AF800000578-0-image-a-12_1469645690

Edited by ins1dious
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Angry passenger assaults Shenzhen airport clerk and leaves her lying in pool of blood

assaultmain.jpg

A clerk at Shenzhen Baoan Airport was left lying in a pool of her own blood after being viciously attacked by an irate passenger.

The passenger had wanted help with printing his friend's itinerary and was asked for his identification -- which he did not have.

Indignant at not getting his itinerary, the man then assaulted the Juneyao Airlines employee with a 'ticket counter' sign.

"Regarding the assault incident at Shenzhen Baoan Airport, Juneyao Airlines is already investigating the situation. We condemn the actions of the man who hurt our employee and in the future, will work to protect the rights of all workers."

If you go to BCA at Jem, you will see the notice telling customers you will be taken to task if you abuse their employee. To come up with something like that, I think they must have gone through quite a lot. It would be good to publish cases of abuses and let people know they do not have the right to abuse others.

I think Singapore has been 'too focused' on customer service until customers think they have the right to abuse service providers. We lack law to protect service providers, in my opinion.

Customers are not King. While they deserved to be served, they are required to follow rules and respect individual rights. As a customer, you have a choice. Not happy don't patronize this outlet. If it is a public service, you have avenue to lodge your complaint. However, the service provider has no option but to serve you.

I cannot imagine this happening here. I would support the culprit be publicly shamed.

• Praise 1

(edited)

If you go to BCA at Jem, you will see the notice telling customers you will be taken to task if you abuse their employee. To come up with something like that, I think they must have gone through quite a lot. It would be good to publish cases of abuses and let people know they do not have the right to abuse others.

I think Singapore has been 'too focused' on customer service until customers think they have the right to abuse service providers. We lack law to protect service providers, in my opinion.

Customers are not King. While they deserved to be served, they are required to follow rules and respect individual rights. As a customer, you have a choice. Not happy don't patronize this outlet. If it is a public service, you have avenue to lodge your complaint. However, the service provider has no option but to serve you.

I cannot imagine this happening here. I would support the culprit be publicly shamed.

You see the same situation in govt hospitals too; especially like C & B2 class , especially the older folk; They can curse and swear at the nurses (obviously in pain or really gone case type where no relatives also visit them one or  like they also give up!! ) ; When I see nurses still putting up with this kind of obscene verbal abuse I wonder what is going in their minds; But then again most of them are foreign nurses..... only the very senior ones are local I have observed.  Kudos to the nurses!   

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 1

You see the same situation in govt hospitals too; especially like C & B2 class , especially the older folk; They can curse and swear at the nurses (obviously in pain or really gone case type where no relatives also visit them one or  like they also give up!! ) ; When I see nurses still putting up with this kind of obscene verbal abuse I wonder what is going in their minds; But then again most of them are foreign nurses..... only the very senior ones are local I have observed.  Kudos to the nurses!   

....... might I add some more......on daily basis multiply by X number of patients........ what can the polis or govt even do?? Send them to IMH?? same thing again right some more .... back to square one again  

• Praise 1

assaultmain.jpg

OMG!

↡ Advertisement