An Open Letter To Singaporeans - The Temasek Review

Labixiaoxin

Neutral Newbie

Bro, i believe 2day cooling day will hav a lot of propanganda...The videos u hav posted is a good one...whatever good videos tat educate people n encourage S'poreans to vote for OPP pse upload in social media to serve as reminder...

Even if we hav seen them b4...Our media n ST very gd in brainwaashing people

Hope the rest are getting the message. This is the time for singaporeans like us to stand up and do something right.

Never have I been interested with Sg political scene, but this erection has sucked me in, wif so many young and bold characters from the oppositions. People like Low, Chiam, Chen, Silvia, Pritam, Vincent (not vivian) and last of all Nichole.

They better live on to be Legacy and not forgotten after voting day/

Neutral Newbie

Hope the rest are getting the message. This is the time for singaporeans like us to stand up and do something right.

Hopefully we can see some "outsiders" result .

P8P sending sms, this whole week my emails are flying everywhere none stop [nod]

Neutral Newbie

P8P sending sms, this whole week my emails are flying everywhere none stop [nod]

you in ajunied grc? hehe.

(edited)

Everyone else did not matter in the Clip until the last 3 secs. a real turn-off

ya. the video is mostly redneck xenophobia. ask the small companies in service industries. they want to employ foreigners as so hard to recruit singaporeans as singaporeans find it lowly to "serve". also pr buying hdb flats and pushing up prices. who is happy? the seller who is a local! more foreigners who come in, who benefits? the cash-rich locals who rushed to buy condos for rental income in the past few years. the rental market will shake and dip if foreigners get kicked out too fast.

too many foreigner crowding up the local transport system is however a valid argument.

Edited by Toapayohkid

(edited)

1 of the best "anti-PAP"clip I've seen so far!!! [thumbsup] Please post it at any other forums that you guys hang-out at to relight the fire of those who their fire had dies off during this damn cooling day.VOTE FOR CHANGE!!!

Edited by Stingerquek

anyone getting screwed again this GE?

Honestly......If we get screw again after this GE,serve us right!!!! [shakehead] Because this only shows that there are too many Kiasi and selfish Sillyporean around!!! [smallcry]

↡ Advertisement