WP will not win in Aljunied...sad to say that...

LoverofCar

saw and heard from tv the opp quite voilent leh... shouting at their rally and slapping driver.

i dont want to have a voilent parliment....

haha

then if the driver sleep on the job, dont drive carefully, speed recklessly, go off course, the whole bus goes down the ravine...

u still think u able to talk to him nicely ? ''eh...uncle...please wake up...u are off course ? ''

:huh:

SLAP HIM LAH !! [laugh]

I do not see your logic for the various vote swing percentages (5%, 2% etc). How did you arrive at those figure?

So, don't worry. You are wrong. ^_^

I will be very happy if I am wrong..

Turbocharged

me and altivo care. [laugh]

Crusaders match start from 9:30 onwards.

WOOT!! So your predictions for this year? Another winner for the Crusaders?

Turbocharged

WOOT!! So your predictions for this year? Another winner for the Crusaders?

my prediction for them to loss around 10 to 20 seats.

I respect your decision.

Alas, most of us do not know our MPs personally nor the inner workings of the ministeries and can only rely on media and appearances.

Friends in high office tell me a totally different story about the ministers, who is good and who isn't.

Turbocharged

I respect your decision.

Alas, most of us do not know our MPs personally nor the inner workings of the ministeries and can only rely on media and appearances.

Friends in high office tell me a totally different story about the ministers, who is good and who isn't.

yeah we can only rely on these type of info as personal experience with them is unlikely.

anyway, in life everyone have different views so we cannot say who is confirm right and who is confirm wrong.

end of day, who win, we still have to work on monday. [:(]

Can share with us why you use assumption instead of the available statistics just to pull our leg?

i don't work for MIW..So is right i put it clearly that it is assumptuion..you are free to ignore what I state...thanks

you finally make sense :D no more calling ppl spinless. :D

BTW, Liverpool match is this sat or sunday?

hahaha... i've always been sensible leh.

Don't know about liverpool leh.. i'm not their fan

You never take into account the swing from those Pro PAP for the many screw-ups that happened in SG.

High cost of living - 3%

Mas Selamat - 3 %

YOG - 3%

Prataman salary - 3%

Old man threat - 3%

HDB prices - 3%

Orchard Rd flood - 3%

FT policy - 3%

COE - 3%

Tin Pei Ling - 3%

and so on.............................

wait they end up cannot get back the $16K deposit, that's $80K for 5 pax.

But then that is just peanut compare to the MP allowance of $13K/mth for the last 60 months!

Neutral Newbie

Nope...if self interest..I would say PAP is the best. I am living comfortably, why rock the boat?

But if you go for national interest, where no one should be left behind, no one should be picking up cans and eating food left by others, then you know that you need more alternative voices in the parliament.

I vote not because of no one should be picking up cans and eating food left by others blah blah blah.

I vote for my own interest. FT competing jobs, mrt, housing with me. [cool] [cool] [cool]

Neutral Newbie

Let' compare between GE 2006 & GE2011 WP Party candidates for Aljunied

2006 : Sylvia Lim, Mohammed Rahizan Yaacob, Tan Wui Hua, James Gomez and Goh Meng Seng

2011 : Sylvia Lim, Low Thia Khiang, Chen Show Mao, Pritam Singh, Muhamad Faisal Bin Abdul Manap

We know what happened to James Gomez regards to CCTV issue. This time the WP candidates field the power house for Aljunied GRC with such candidates. I cannot find a reason why Aljunied voters simply refused. What I gather around is that many other constituency voters were envied to Aljunied voters to have such candidates to contest. Most Singaporeans want to change but likewise they also want to have quality alternative party candidates in their constituency. Now the concern more is on TPY-Bishan GRC would be a 50/50 call. Initially I also thought that eligible PR voters are 100% ruling party supporter and I was wrong. I was surprised that some PR i know that they are really supportive to alternative party as they find is rational to have coalition government within its country. I feel so ashamed that 5 years I was just a pro PAP voter. This election I have to make a wise choice.

Turbocharged

2006 : Sylvia Lim, Mohammed Rahizan Yaacob, Tan Wui Hua, James Gomez and Goh Meng Seng

2011 : Sylvia Lim, Low Thia Khiang, Chen Show Mao, Pritam Singh, Muhamad Faisal Bin Abdul Manap

We know what happened to James Gomez regards to CCTV issue. This time the WP candidates field the power house for Aljunied GRC with such candidates. I cannot find a reason why Aljunied voters simply refused. What I gather around is that many other constituency voters were envied to Aljunied voters to have such candidates to contest. Most Singaporeans want to change but likewise they also want to have quality alternative party candidates in their constituency. Now the concern more is on TPY-Bishan GRC would be a 50/50 call. Initially I also thought that eligible PR voters are 100% ruling party supporter and I was wrong. I was surprised that some PR i know that they are really supportive to alternative party as they find is rational to have coalition government within its country. I feel so ashamed that 5 years I was just a pro PAP voter. This election I have to make a wise choice.

Psst...PR cannot vote.....

Turbocharged

hahaha... i've always been sensible leh.

Don't know about liverpool leh.. i'm not their fan

then why you call me spineless and use Liverpool thread to attack me for what? [mad][laugh]

interesting figures... hmmm wonder what will these 20K+ from Aljunied do in AMK

becos it is in AMK..Some pro opps are likely to swing becos of LHL...that is the whole idea of moving them to Marine parade and amk and not other wards....

Turbocharged

This speak for me.

This group of voters - age between 50 to 60 years old will likely to vote for opp. They

will want their CPF money earlier - Opp might be able to deal with this issue. PAP will

stick to the plan and might even raise retirement to 67.

Turbocharged

This group of voters - age between 50 to 60 years old will likely to vote for opp. They

will want their CPF money earlier - Opp might be able to deal with this issue. PAP will

stick to the plan and might even raise retirement to 67.

this group CPF not affected lah.

↡ Advertisement