WP will not win in Aljunied...sad to say that...

LoverofCar

I have no confident in Singaporean that will be willing to go all out to vote for the national rather than self interest.

never ever could understand this sentence.... why voting for PAP is in self interest? And opp is for national?

I have no CONFIDENCE in ppl who vote for self interest over national interest.

↡ Advertisement

yeah we can only rely on these type of info as personal experience with them is unlikely.

anyway, in life everyone have different views so we cannot say who is confirm right and who is confirm wrong.

end of day, who win, we still have to work on monday. [:(]

^_^ true true....argue, disagree..whatever..end of the day....no hard feeling and back to talk c--k sing song

Neutral Newbie
can anyone remember lky once said its time to change this "1 man 1 vote" systerm....what/when/why..?

I have no CONFIDENCE in ppl who vote for self interest over national interest.

okok...my ang mo not so powerful...next time send to you for editing...swee bo? [:p]

Turbocharged

^_^ true true....argue, disagree..whatever..end of the day....no hard feeling and back to talk c--k sing song

but i agree with LKY, when we fight we fight to win [laugh][laugh][laugh]

last 7 days fighting time so i fight to win. today cooling day.

i TCSS [laugh]

yeah we can only rely on these type of info as personal experience with them is unlikely.

anyway, in life everyone have different views so we cannot say who is confirm right and who is confirm wrong.

end of day, who win, we still have to work on monday. [:(]

:D

(edited)

can anyone remember lky once said its time to change this "1 man 1 vote" systerm....what/when/why..?

he need to straighten his leg first... [angel]

Edited by LoverofCar

Here is my take why WP will not win in Aljunied.

Like people say, football is round one. No Fear!

Neutral Newbie

basically i dont like NSP manifesto.

i meet Amy kor in person before, i like her attitude towards me and my wife.

also saw her in some private functin as guest and saw how she behave towards the normal peasant. like her attitude.

so i still support her.

where got Amy Khor vs steve chia ???? You mean cedric foo ?? I stay 10 yrs and have never see him before ..... I always see lim swee say when I go to my mother-in-law area. To me, cedric make no effort at all and should not be in this election.

Turbocharged

where got Amy Khor vs steve chia ???? You mean cedric foo ?? I stay 10 yrs and have never see him before ..... I always see lim swee say when I go to my mother-in-law area. To me, cedric make no effort at all and should not be in this election.

oh yeah.. dont know why the name steve chia keep appearing in my head [laugh][laugh]

i see his face in poster, i keep calling him steve chia. :ph34r:

aljunied is the by-election strategy now. this picture sums it up. everybody else wants aljunied to vote wp. whether wp wins or not depends but ltk rally speech last night is forceful enough to wake up aljunied

voter.jpg

but i agree with LKY, when we fight we fight to win [laugh][laugh][laugh]

last 7 days fighting time so i fight to win. today cooling day.

i TCSS [laugh]

This I got to agree with him too... he is just stating the obvious....getting old liao wau hahahaha..who fight to lose? [laugh]

......no hard feelings har...just talk c--k...

1. When we eat , we eat to live

2. When we work, we work to live

3. When we buy HDB, we buy to stay

4. When we lock MAS up, we lock to keep Singapore safe

5. When we build drains n canal , we build to prevent flood

6. When we fight to host YOG, we fight to lose $$.... (hey bro...I am wrong there's really something that we to fight inorder to lose)

[laugh]

NOT GUTS NO GLORY.

Go vote PAP then complain for the next 5 years.

Some folks really know how to insult their own conscience after selling off their personal need.

Why bother wasting time going to Alternative Voice rallies then?

Turbocharged
(edited)

This I got to agree with him too... he is just stating the obvious....getting old liao wau hahahaha..who fight to lose? [laugh]

......no hard feelings har...just talk c--k...

1. When we eat , we eat to live - where you want to eat? hawker, kopitiam or resturant

2. When we work, we work to live - work till you die

3. When we buy HDB, we buy to stay - price will always increase.

4. When we lock MAS up, we lock to keep Singapore safe - i already say sorry in the parliment

5. When we build drains n canal , we build to prevent flood - 50 years had passes

6. When we fight to host YOG, we fight to lose $$.... (hey bro...I am wrong there's really something that we to fight inorder to lose) - dont worry its any honest mistake, lets move on

[laugh]

i know hard feeling [laugh]

now cooling day i TCSS too. see those in read

Edited by Joseph22

So many people would be soooo dissapointed. There is an overwhelming pro-Opp online community, everywhere I look; comments on youtube, online forums, blogs etc... all have a predominent sentiment of wanting CHANGE. Still, the results are what's important. Like winning a football match by through unfair means (offside goal for eg), a Win is still a Win. There is no second place.