WP will not win in Aljunied...sad to say that...

LoverofCar

Hypersonic

how come the picture i see at the lamp post and the one in asiaone look so different?

http://www.asiaone.com/specials/elections/...mc_hongkah.html

fever.......mai blur leh.........

the whole nan da is divided into 3 parts liao lah..............all contested by NSP lah.............

I think those st6x one under pioneer SMC, those st 2x one under Hong Kah North SMC, those st 8x and westwood pte area under CCK GRC........

which is yours?

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

fever.......mai blur leh.........

the whole nan da is divided into 3 parts liao lah..............all contested by NSP lah.............

I think those st6x one under pioneer SMC, those st 2x one under Hong Kah North SMC, those st 8x and westwood pte area under CCK GRC........

which is yours?

my one on voting slip say hong kak north SMC. [:(] but i recieved only NSP manifesto [:(]

but they say Amy kor figthing SPP [confused]

Hypersonic
(edited)

my one on voting slip say hong kak north SMC. [:(] but i recieved only NSP manifesto [:(]

but they say Amy kor figthing SPP [confused]

correct lor, NSP lah.........I saw that fellow at Gek poh shopping centre a few days back, he gave me the leaflet, I gave him back...........I told him I my place below to CCK GRC [laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

Turbocharged

then obviously you think you are living in a perfect world.

income disparity is a issue that will always be around and it will be getting wider since ancient time.

need no common sense to know that.

if you are the boss, you want to have max profit and pay minum wages.

if someone can earn you more, you try to squeeze them more and give them as little increment as possible as long as they stay.

as long as this type of situation is around, you will always see income disparity.

I just read the below comments from yahoo by one of the readers:

"Being staying oversea for more than 10 years now, My heart ached everytime when i see this old people who still have to earn their living working as cleaners, or working in the coffee shop, and it is getting worse every year.And when i return to Europe again, I could see the retired people looking much more healthier , and cheerful, working happily in their Garden.My heart aged more when the last time when we were in Singapore, while travelling on the MRT,my 8 years boy start asking me:Mum , why are the people all the MRT all look so tired and exhausted, Do they have lots of worries?' something is seriously wrong with the homeland i so loved, the richer is getting richer, the only things they cared are having the nicer car, the lastest handphone, the most expensive holiday that they can boast about.Who is taking care for the poor who have to suffer everyday?Please do something for them."

So are you sure it is a global issue?

In anycase, if indeed it is, then you haven't explain to me why are we paying them so high salaries from our taxes since they can conveniently just say that it is a "global issue". Why not take a global pay similar to other world leaders then?

Turbocharged

Let me ask you this, which part of europe he live in for 10 years? -_-

frankly open your eyes and go to places that are outside of tourist area or commerical area when you go oversea.

go the the slumps, the places where ppl are renting because they are not earning enough to buy house.

as for income, i dont need to answer you as i am with you on why their pay so high.

I just read the below comments from yahoo by one of the readers:

"Being staying oversea for more than 10 years now, My heart ached everytime when i see this old people who still have to earn their living working as cleaners, or working in the coffee shop, and it is getting worse every year.And when i return to Europe again, I could see the retired people looking much more healthier , and cheerful, working happily in their Garden.My heart aged more when the last time when we were in Singapore, while travelling on the MRT,my 8 years boy start asking me:Mum , why are the people all the MRT all look so tired and exhausted, Do they have lots of worries?' something is seriously wrong with the homeland i so loved, the richer is getting richer, the only things they cared are having the nicer car, the lastest handphone, the most expensive holiday that they can boast about.Who is taking care for the poor who have to suffer everyday?Please do something for them."

So are you sure it is a global issue?

In anycase, if indeed it is, then you haven't explain to me why are we paying them so high salaries from our taxes since they can conveniently just say that it is a "global issue". Why not take a global pay similar to other world leaders then?

Turbocharged

correct lor, NSP lah.........I saw that fellow at Gek poh shopping centre a few days back, he gave me the leaflet, I gave him back...........I told him I my place below to CCK GRC [laugh][laugh]

then how come they tell me SPP and asiaone also put SPP??

Hypersonic

then how come they tell me SPP and asiaone also put SPP??

bo lah.........poster also up liao, everything also on liao what.................NSP lah................orange one!!! [laugh]

wah lan yeh..........you high fever liao lah........... [laugh][laugh]

Turbocharged

Let me ask you this, which part of europe he live in for 10 years? -_-

frankly open your eyes and go to places that are outside of tourist area or commerical area when you go oversea.

go the the slumps, the places where ppl are renting because they are not earning enough to buy house.

as for income, i dont need to answer you as i am with you on why their pay so high.

Dude, I travel all the time for my work.

Yes, there are slums around, but people are happy. They are not stress, not worried, not exhausted from the daily worries.

It's no point having a nice house, nice car, nice system, but you are worry if you can live another day.

And if you agree that their pay should not be so high, then what is the real reason you think they are paying themselves so much for?

1st Gear

i mean they move in term of block of flat...every block has a maximum number of malays it can house

There are older neighbourhood not affected by the Ethnic Integration Policy if that is what you mean. The FACT is that they did say they took out predominantly Chinese voters out and put in Malay voters.

Turbocharged

Dude, I travel all the time for my work.

Yes, there are slums around, but people are happy. They are not stress, not worried, not exhausted from the daily worries.

It's no point having a nice house, nice car, nice system, but you are worry if you can live another day.

And if you agree that their pay should not be so high, then what is the real reason you think they are paying themselves so much for?

ah you see, we are not talking about happiness here, we are talking about income disparity or income gap.

those ppl happy one come from welfare state or not??

if yes, then i tell you, i dont want singapore to be a welfare state.

Turbocharged

bo lah.........poster also up liao, everything also on liao what.................NSP lah................orange one!!! [laugh]

wah lan yeh..........you high fever liao lah........... [laugh][laugh]

heng ah.. i though i see wrongly. [laugh]

Hypersonic

heng ah.. i though i see wrongly. [laugh]

no worries no worries...........as long b4 you mark "X" and drop ok liao. [laugh][laugh]

1st Gear

Yeap bro. Was talking to a friend abt aljunied today and we discussed the impact of the malay voters, espcially in that kaki bukit ward which was carved out to be part of aljunied. LTK did hint the reason they lost in 2006 was they couldnt get enough malay votes... I hope WP have done enough this time round.

He also said in yest's rally that they took out supporters that supported them in Aljunied and put them in Ang Mo Kio and Pasir Ris-Punggol GRCs.

See from 4:30 mins onwards...

Based on past few elections, besides hougang, WP have always performed pretty consistent receiveing approximately 40% plus of votes.

They will need to depend on the support of 10% plus to swing over in their favour.

If this 10% were past "default PAP" voters, they may sit up and listen this time.

By performance, the media has given more coverage to the opp than in the past although still slanted in favour of the ruling party.

The internet has also enhanced the disemination of uncensored news very quickly which is very very impressive.

The only way now is to continue with our own cyber rally till polling day.

We will depend on the 11% plus of voters to determine the fate of Aljunied GRC.

Supercharged
(edited)

this group CPF not affected lah.

I am not sure whether this group will vote for Opp or not? But I can tell you for sure that that this group is affected by the CPF rules. I said so B'cos I m in this group.

CPF Member can withdraw his CPF savings when he turns 55, after setting aside the CPF Minimum Sum. The CPF Minimum Sum (MMS) is set at $123,000 as on 1 July 2010 and will be raised yearly. And according to a survey conducted by SMU, less than 50% of the CPF members do not meet the MMS requirement, which means to say that this group of people when they reach 55, they can

Edited by Civic2000

Turbocharged
(edited)

ah okay, you want total re-drawer. yap then its affected [nod]

I am not sure whether this group will vote for Opp or not? But I can tell you for sure that that this group is affected by the CPF rules. I said so B'cos I m in this group.

CPF Member can withdraw his CPF savings when he turns 55, after setting aside the CPF Minimum Sum. The CPF Minimum Sum (MMS) is set at $123,000 as on 1 July 2010 and will be raised yearly. And according to a survey conducted by SMU, less than 50% of the CPF members do not meet the MMS requirement, which means to say that this group of people when they reach 55, they can

Edited by Joseph22