Why everyone cut queue ?

Neutral Newbie

1 time I going down kpe 5 lorries play dirty all cut in front my car from side lane, made me so angry, after enter tunnel I floor & overtake all 5 of them.. but end up ganna flashed from top

I horn and highbeam because you cut into my lane last minute, you then proposely slow down [confused] , what kind of driver you are ?

Video Link :

Their time is precious because they earn more $ per minute than most.

I horn and highbeam because you cut into my lane last minute, you then proposely slow down [confused] , what kind of driver you are ?

Video Link :

2 things I can tell you.

1) Keep closer to the car infront of you so they don't cut in front of you.

2) Don't highbeam if you want to let them in

1 time I going down kpe 5 lorries play dirty all cut in front my car from side lane, made me so angry, after enter tunnel I floor & overtake all 5 of them.. but end up ganna flashed from top

Duh !!

(edited)

2 things I can tell you.

1) Keep closer to the car infront of you so they don't cut in front of you.

Helloworld88 :I don't want to tailgate since I have full load with my family onboard.

2) Don't highbeam if you want to let them in

Helloworld 88 : Highbeam is to warm him the dangerous act, not a signal to let him in.

Edited by Helloworld88

No la, its your choice ma, you can don let them cut de. But if your family is more impt thn its ok to let them cut baz, for the safety of your family.

[/b]

since u don't like tailgate and u have a family of full load, then drive like a good boy pls for your family sake ....keep safe distance even after being overtake. and no point complain , this is a common problem on road unless u are lucky enough to meet a traffic police to save your day.

Aiyah, small issue lah. Since u got video evidence, e-mail to TP and ask them if they are gonna take action on the van driver lor. Perhaps they can charge him for reckless driving?

Neutral Newbie

Aiyah, small issue lah. Since u got video evidence, e-mail to TP and ask them if they are gonna take action on the van driver lor. Perhaps they can charge him for reckless driving?

cut queue = reckless driving?

good that the driver of that van cut a nice polite driver like TS

another driver would have floored to prevent that cut in and caused an accident which would clearly indicate that the van is at fault

(edited)

cos u typical driver so all choose to cut u. Everyone gets cut but u the one who decide to horn flash and post on forum.

The van alr cut in alr wats the point flash and horn? vent ur anger make urself and other driver more pissed off?

Edited by Nf0rc3r

cos u typical driver so all choose to cut u. Everyone gets cut but u the one who decide to horn flash and post on forum.

The van alr cut in alr wats the point flash and horn? vent ur anger make urself and other driver more pissed off?

i guess its not easy to tell what exactly TS was looking at considering that the driver seats a relative distance behind the video recorder however from TS point of view the van might have been extremely close and he horned and high beamed to alert the driver of that van of an impending accident, cutting queue issue might have been secondary

however judging from the video it does seem extremely close to me

cut queue = reckless driving?

Perhaps shud consider inconsiderate & careless driving.

Inconsiderate & Careless Driving

The Law

Neutral Newbie

It's the deliberate act of slowing down excessively after cutting in forcefully that's deplorable. The van driver was deliberately doing it to taunt TS into kissing his rear. He knows he would have the upper hand if TS kissed his rear. By cutting queue, he is already not showing respect to fellow road users. What's more he deliberately wanted to cause an accident. He's not feeling apologetic for cutting queue by force. One can tell what kind of upbringing this van driver has.

It's the deliberate act of slowing down excessively after cutting in forcefully that's deplorable. The van driver was deliberately doing it to taunt TS into kissing his rear. He knows he would have the upper hand if TS kissed his rear. By cutting queue, he is already not showing respect to fellow road users. What's more he deliberately wanted to cause an accident. He's not feeling apologetic for cutting queue by force. One can tell what kind of upbringing this van driver has.

Well the van driver wl still be guilty of inconsiderate driving and can be fined and hv demerit pts. So TS, go for it, send the clip to TP and chokchok the van driver.

↡ Advertisement