Is it true that TPL gave interview to CNA on Cooling Off Day

Yahgo22

(edited)

Abstract from Nicole FB

NSP lodged 3 complaint against TPL for breach of Cooling Day . Election Department can ignore 1 queries.. but it cannot ignore 1million queries. please do your part and call 1800 818 0088| Email: [email protected] to SEEK OFFICIAL RESPONSE ON THIS MATTER

http://theonlinecitizen.com/2011/05/toc-br...cebook-posting/

Edited by Yahgo22
↡ Advertisement

you are in a cave yesterday?

This is all over the place.

Anyway, she didn't post ok. Its one of her administor that accidentally post it, thinking it was her FB account.

TPL said it was an honest mistake.

lets move on ok.

MOVE ON TO KICK HER OUT!

if its NSP, Marine Parade would declare a walkover yesterday....

Abstract from Nicole FB

NSP lodged 3 complaint against TPL for breach of Cooling Day . Election Department can ignore 1 queries.. but it cannot ignore 1million queries. please do your part and call 1800 818 0088| Email: [email protected] to SEEK OFFICIAL RESPONSE ON THIS MATTER

http://theonlinecitizen.com/2011/05/toc-br...cebook-posting/

if its NSP, Marine Parade would declare a walkover yesterday....

dont tell me another apology is coming our way! keep on apologising and fark still happen! might as well keep quiet. [furious][furious][furious]

Dear all

Let's see what excuses Election Department would give to defend PAP's team. LEt's stand up and show our unhappiness if Election Department is unfair! Can we do that brother???

dont tell me another apology is coming our way! keep on apologising and fark still happen! might as well keep quiet. [furious][furious][furious]

Dear all

Let's see what excuses Election Department would give to defend PAP's team. LEt's stand up and show our unhappiness if Election Department is unfair! Can we do that brother???

u mean we can vote the Election Department out! [laugh][laugh] i ll vote for that :D:D

She dont play by the rules... always think they can get away easily...

this type of ppl can be elected into Parliament?? si beh sia suay leh... [;)]

bro she is the joker of the deck of cards! [laugh][laugh]

Bro, I think the deck of cards will have 0 sales if her face is on the joker card.

Bro, I think the deck of cards will have 0 sales if her face is on the joker card.

they will give u free come next election and each cards will have different PAP MP! and all army boys must put their cards on their helmet ala vietnam war! [laugh][laugh]

kick both out - both posted on the fb pages. One is a drama queen crying for effect and enuff said about the other one. How can we have these juveniles in parliament?

you are in a cave yesterday?

This is all over the place.

Anyway, she didn't post ok. Its one of her administor that accidentally post it, thinking it was her FB account.

TPL said it was an honest mistake.

lets move on ok.

MOVE ON TO KICK HER OUT!

personally i think it is wrong especially she is going to be AN MP

there should be demonstration of responsibility

if you give someone your password and authority to answer in your facebook, as this person would represent you

then you as the owner of the facebook account must be responsible

it is for her to back up what she says like phone and facebook timing and all

in the end it is still her responsibility

please dont forget it is rules created by her party

HOW TO DEMONSTRATE LEAD BY EXAMPLE

IF YOU CANT EVEN HANDLE A SIMPLE THING LIKE FACEBOOK, THEN HOW CAN YOU TAKE CARE OF THE OLD AND SICK IN YOUR GRC

LET ALONE THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE GRC

WHAT IS THE POINT OF PM APOLOGISING THAT THE PARTY WILL BE MORE ACCOUNTABLE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR MISTAKE

FURTHERMORE, SHE IS SHOULD BE MORE AWARE THAN BY JUST BRUSHING IT OFF AND GIVE EXCUSE, HER HUSBAND IS PRIVATE SECRETARY TO PM, AND THE ELECTION DEPARTMENT IS UNDER THE PM

SO IF RULING PARTY WINS IN MARINE PARADE AND WE CONCLUDE THAT WE ARE EQUALLY CRAP

AS WE ALSO VOTING CRAP IN

here is a post circulating in the Internet alleging that PAP candidate Tin Pei Ling had posted on her FB fanpage during the Cooling-Off day. Pei Ling did not do so.

I was an administrator of her fanpage, in charge of helping her

↡ Advertisement