The biggest winner in this GE

Icedbs

Turbocharged
(edited)

Here is my take of the biggest winners of this GE

1) SDP. This party is almost written off in the last election, but they managed to get almost 37% of winning percentage for this election. To me, that's remarkable with very credible candidates this time like Vincent, Tan, Col Ang, James Gomez, and others. It's an amazing comeback. I hope they continue to work on the ground and don't give up.

2) TodayOnline : Considering how strict our meda control are, it's amazing that they could upload every single rally into youtube for the analysis and study by everyone. The men and women behind this are truly the unsung heroes. I have no doubt that they played a big part in this GE is providing people a balance view.

3) Chiam S T : He did not win, but he has won the hearts of many. Looking frial, he still campaigned from rally to rally and walked from block to block. Amazing man who really wants to serve.

4) The people of Spore : You have made your voices heard, an opposition has won a GRC for the first time, and it sent the gov. back for some soul-searching. It's a good result. Not that bad till they can't form a majority, but good enough to reflect what went seriously wrong.

5) And perhaps TPL : Riding on the coattail of SM, she just ride into the Parliament. Nuff said.

Who are your winners?

Edited by Icedbs
↡ Advertisement

the ice cream man at hougang stadium...he no need work fort the rest of the year yr [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Turbocharged

1) SDP. This party is almost written off in the last election, but they managed to get almost 37% of winning percentage for this election. To me, that's remarkable with very credible candidates this time like Vincent, Tan, Col Ang, James Gomez, and others. It's an amazing comeback. I hope they continue to work on the ground and don't give up.

2) TodayOnline : Considering how strict our meda control are, it's amazing that they could upload every single rally into youtube for the analysis and study by everyone. The men and women behind this are truly the unsung heroes. I have no doubt that they played a big part in this GE is providing people a balance view.

3) Chiam S T : He did not win, but he has won the hearts of many. Looking frial, he still campaigned from rally to rally and walked from block to block. Amazing man who really wants to serve.

4) The people of Spore : You have made your voices heard, an opposition has won a GRC for the first time, and it sent the gov. back for some soul-searching. It's a good result. Not that bad till they can't form a majority, but good enough to reflect what went seriously wrong.

5) And perhaps TPL : Riding on the coattail of SM, she just ride into the Parliament. Nuff said.

Who are your winners?

3) not just that, he bow out in style and left a legacy and landmark in Singapore Political history. We should have a hospital name after him and not some stupid ppl who donates tons of money.

Supercharged

3) not just that, he bow out in style and left a legacy and landmark in Singapore Political history. We should have a hospital name after him and not some stupid ppl who donates tons of money.

That is IDEAL but will never happen!!!

NSP got 43.4% of Marine Parade valid votes.... amazing...

Nicole has won much for her progress into politics... but even if she doesnt, this election has been a tremendous boost for her career...

the ice cream man at hougang stadium...he no need work fort the rest of the year yr [laugh][laugh][laugh]

i dunno wat to say "stomp stomp stomp stomp". [laugh]

Turbocharged

That is IDEAL but will never happen!!!

can do petition or not??

but not now, not respecting him if we do it while he is still around.

Turbocharged

Who are your winners?

Agree on Pt 2, 3, 4 and that of WP, MIW and whole of Singapore...... SDP is as screw as before, and TPL.... [shakehead]

5th Gear

NSP got 43.4% of Marine Parade valid votes.... amazing...

Nicole has won much for her progress into politics... but even if she doesnt, this election has been a tremendous boost for her career...

to be, it was like a SMC fight between GCT and NS, 姜还是老的辣

Turbocharged

Agree on Pt 2, 3, 4 and that of WP, MIW and whole of Singapore...... SDP is as screw as before, and TPL.... [shakehead]

yeah.. they should disband they are a liablity.

for me, there are a few GRCs (East Coast, Marine Parade, Tampines, Moulmein Kallang) and SMCs (Joo Chiat) which have made significant inroads and became the "Aljunied GRC" of the 2006 GE: >40% of valid votes.

hope the opps can capitalize on this and push for greater success in 2016, provided of course, these GRCs are still around...

for me, there are a few GRCs (East Coast, Marine Parade, Tampines, Moulmein Kallang) and SMCs (Joo Chiat) which have made significant inroads and became the "Aljunied GRC" of the 2006 GE: >40% of valid votes.

hope the opps can capitalize on this and push for greater success in 2016, provided of course, these GRCs are still around...

truly so, if they continue with bulldozing agendas thru, surely the power will slowly erode.....the rest of the world has already made the change....guess sg is not ready for it...

It shows online not enuf. Govt dun fear online, tats y they control only tv n press. For nw, those media still rules

truly so, if they continue with bulldozing agendas thru, surely the power will slowly erode.....the rest of the world has already made the change....guess sg is not ready for it...

one thing abt the opps is too many parties liao la.. if ppl like Dr Vincent, Tony Tan, Dr Ang, Tan Jee Say, Alec Tok are under the WP banner, i guess results might be better.

hopefully they can consolidate..

also, SDA should just disband la.. pls dun come to Punggol anymore

↡ Advertisement