George Yeo exiting politics

Contax

http://www.straitstimes.com/GeneralElectio...ory_666950.html

"AFTER 23 years in politics, Foreign Minister George Yeo is exiting the political scene. He confirmed at a news conference on Tuesday morning that he will not be contesting in Aljunied GRC in the next election."

So who will be the next Foreign Minister ? Prof Tommy Koh ?

↡ Advertisement

Dun think Tommy will come out..coz he oredi quite old.

...and he is famous for insisting to stay out of politics... just like philip yeo [:p]

Tommy is very power wan..he is the person who draw up the international waters boundary for the whole world I think.

Phillip Yeo also capable and a very friendly person. I used to be a waiter and remember he likes to drink coke without ice. No airs at all.

The best candy for the job of Foreign Minister is GCT. He rub shoulders with all the dignitaries the world over.

But this also its a demotion for him.

(edited)

MBT or WKS?

talking about GY.

MBT that arse is well known for jacking price up everywhere he goes and he is also 1 of the most hated figure in P8P.

he's lucky that NSP wasn't strong enough to topple him.

next GE will send in the WP to wipe him out.

Edited by Ryosuke

not impressed by GY during the last financial crisis when i believe he was MTI, remember he explained to parliament that we were in a perfect storm and there was nothing that could be done ... some thing like that ...

so was asking myself ... pay these guys so much to say LL boh pian nothing can be done ? from then on I have kinda written him off.