Cherian George

Park88

Very true. As long as the majority benefits and not just the Ministers, the PAP will have a strong advantage in the next GE!

GENERAL ELECTIONS 2011

Cherian George

LOW THIA KHIANG WINS BIG. WHAT NEXT?

5/8/11

Aljunied voters have elevated Low Thia Khiang from a grassroots folk hero to an opposition legend. J B Jeyaretnam will always be remembered as the warrior who broke the PAP's Parliamentary monopoly. Chiam See Tong still holds the record as the longest serving opposition MP. Now, Low Thia Khiang's success in GE2011 has sealed his place in Singapore

↡ Advertisement

I do not agree on this. On the surface, it looks simple to solve, but in reality, it is not.

for PAP it is not impossible

I hope all thread starters will be able to support with a source link.

Most MCF topics did not include this and I hope we can start making it as a habit.

My two cents worth.

To me, how TPL turns out would be a big litmus test of how good the PAP judgement is.

Agreed. She is a time bomb. Might or might not explode.

Turbocharged

I don't understand why the writer imply that although WP has won Aljunied, they are infact making life harder for themselves now because PAP will wake up and start improving things.

But in the first place, that was the purpose why WP has to win big. People want PAP to wake up.

So this article is almost like going in circles....

To me, how TPL turns out would be a big litmus test of how good the PAP judgement is.

well, with the local media strongly behind Miss TPL, black or grey can easily be turned to white...just take a look at the news on tuesday. I almost break into tears knowing our dear TPL work till 1am serving the people of Macperson in the meet MP session and how all the aunties praise how dedicated she is.

It's all abt the spin, my friend

Turbocharged

well, with the local media strongly behind Miss TPL, black or grey can easily be turned to white...just take a look at the news on tuesday. I almost break into tears knowing our dear TPL work till 1am serving the people of Macperson in the meet MP session and how all the aunties praise how dedicated she is.

cherian george was one of those rare good writers when he was in ST..... his own man but difficult to see beyond his connections... married to zuraidah ibrahim, younger sis of water ministar.

Turbocharged

Break into tears just because she works till 1am??

Come on, the MPS session is only how many times a week? And she starts from 7pm/8pm.

Corp. Executives getting 15k/month work beyond 1am EVERYDAY!!

Solution Is to bring in more FT who will vote for pap, since wen pap said hdb prices were a problem? They even said its affordabke! Tats wat u get in a one party system

↡ Advertisement