Sky looks dark, Going to Flood?

Mustank

If anywhere near CBD, bukit merah, tiong bahru, queenstown area going to flood, please let me know. I take mustank out to play [grin]

↡ Advertisement

If anywhere near CBD, bukit merah, tiong bahru, queenstown area going to flood, please let me know. I take mustank out to play [grin]

well .............. [sweatdrop]

even now, USA Mississppi River got the 'once in seventy year' fever as reported in ST ...... [sly]

Singapore is still ok, 'once in fifty years' ........ [smash]

is ok, one in every 50 yrs, no amt of engineering can solve the flood issue...u hv 50yrs to repent, we hear you, we din know there was lots of discontentment on the ground,

Supersonic

Parked in basement..... Hope that it flood so that I can change my ride....

Hahaha, if u want to change your ride, no need to "drown" your side la. [:p]

just con all your yellow box kakis to dump the ciggi butts into the drain to choke the water pump, confirm work [grin]

Hahaha, if u want to change your ride, no need to "drown" your side la. [:p]

Then ram into a tree or lamp post? Insurance loading will be very high....

just con all your yellow box kakis to dump the ciggi butts into the drain to choke the water pump, confirm work [grin]

Lame......

Should ask them to

Keep used condomns and choke the drains....

yalor, reservoir no enough water, wait pub people go and make more new water or desalinate more sea water, waste gas, more global warming [:(]

hopefully heaven open up big big, we don need to burn anything to get water :wub::wub::wub:

(edited)

While we are on this topic. For iphone users I suggest you download the app WeatherLah for local weather. It has heavy rain alert, PSI level alert, Flood alert.

It also has a Crowdcast which features locations from AMK to Yishun in alphabetical order to show which areas are raining. You can select the areas you frequent most and put them in favorites.

Here's a link to their webby... http://www.weatherlah.com/

Edited by Watwheels

Parked in basement..... Hope that it flood so that I can change my ride....

Waah! That bad ah?! [laugh] Aiyah, you only live once mate, not happy until lidat better change lah! MPS-6 difficult to replace I know, but if there's a will, there's a way! [nod]

Waah! That bad ah?! [laugh] Aiyah, you only live once mate, not happy until lidat better change lah! MPS-6 difficult to replace I know, but if there's a will, there's a way! [nod]

When I first got the car, I am thinking to change the car or to change the wife...

After changing the car, I miss my mistress so much and regret not to continue with the affair....

Currently I am always browsing thru sgcarmart for a cheap LGT wagon, WRX wagon or a stock MPS....

I am grateful of the stream is during the last few days when the weather got so hot I am happy that I am not driving a black car (MPS is black & black interior). And also, it got aircon to cool the drinks so I that I can have cool drinks to drink everytime...

Other then that, I only fully loaded the car 6 times in 2 months.

↡ Advertisement