Toyota Prius Alpha/Plus

Yongwd

Congrats for getting a much cheaper but as economical car as mines! Care to share how much you paid and goodies you are given?

I paid S$114.900 in May!!

But I never have a hint of regret though :)

$110999 inclusive of leather upgrade

Freebies

1. Solar film

2. Front recording camera

3. $500 she’ll petrol card

4. Magnetic window shield.

That’s all I have. Not sure if is good deal

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi Prius + owners,

anybody bought car mat ?

i got one custom made and saw that the second row mat will cover the vents and i think we should not cover the the vents. anybody got experience to share?

Thanks

I got my car mats from taobao. Dual layer fully covered. Custom for the car.
  • Praise 1

Freebies

1. Solar film

t

Window shield given by the sales from AD?

• Praise 1

Hi Prius + owners,

anybody bought car mat ?

i got one custom made and saw that the second row mat will cover the vents and i think we should not cover the the vents. anybody got experience to share?

Thanks

Yes, u right, vent should not be cover, but u can prevent dirt fly over by custom made. i haven't not order the custom made for prius+ yet. So far i recycle my old mat by doing exact cut with original carpet.

Freebies

1. Solar film

Where do you get this price from ? PI? when is this price valid?

Price too ex and not very good deal

Yes, u right, vent should not be cover, but u can prevent dirt fly over by custom made. i haven't not order the custom made for prius+ yet. So far i recycle my old mat by doing exact cut with original carpet.

Where do you get this price from ? PI? when is this price valid?

Price too ex and not very good deal

Hi you mean my car price too exp? This is the current price quoted on sgCarMart and Toyota website as well. This is from Borneo motor

Thanks!

I saw your reply that u drive in malaysia around 150km/h,  can u still do the glide and use electric motor to save fuel?

Does the Prius + feel light ?

I didn't drive the wagon to 150 km/h although it is very easy to achieve that (you can go google by typing "Prius V German autobahn" in the search and U-tube will help to verify your car's performance, no need to endanger yourself).  What I did was cruise-controlled most of the way at highway speeds (90 - 110km/h) to observe the HSD features where the ICE and traction motors worked to obtain max fuel saving.

can u still do the glide and use electric motor to save fuel?

Yes, but unnecessary for highway cruising. Use cruise control.  

No, the CD or the wind-cheating profile, auto-pitch control and lower centre of gravity (unlike SUV) make the car very stable at highway speed.  Most WISH drivers can share this too.

Hi you mean my car price too exp? This is the current price quoted on sgCarMart and Toyota website as well. This is from Borneo motor

You win some and you lose some... But I am certain you will win a lot more in the running cost.  For those care to calculate the saving on petrol will agree of their choice like all cabbies and hired cars drivers do.

Its all depend on which vehicle u looking for, prius sedan or prius+ or etc. Close to CNY demand is higher and maybe they have promo which not all available in their website.

Maybe u make a trip to BM and check for package directly , maybe u can get better offer.  Finger cross.

Doubt you are right to say demand is higher closer to CNY. This is not abalone or scallp or fish that can be bought at the market. The economic outlook for 2019 is not that rosy FYI.

Its all depend on which vehicle u looking for, prius sedan or prius+ or etc. Close to CNY demand is higher and maybe they have promo which not all available in their website.

Maybe u make a trip to BM and check for package directly , maybe u can get better offer.  Finger cross.

Thanks. They throw in the leather seats too? Looks like you have gotten a pretty decent deal.

Leather seat TOP up $1800. But my SE give me 50% off. So $900 to TOP up for the leather

Leather seat TOP up $1800. But my SE give me 50% off. So $900 to TOP up for the leather

if im not wrong, only able to choose one colour which is Black. not sure whether its still the same.

I didn't drive the wagon to 150 km/h although it is very easy to achieve that (you can go google by typing "Prius V German autobahn" in the search and U-tube will help to verify your car's performance, no need to endanger yourself).  What I did was cruise-controlled most of the way at highway speeds (90 - 110km/h) to observe the HSD features where the ICE and traction motors worked to obtain max fuel saving.

can u still do the glide and use electric motor to save fuel?

Yes, but unnecessary for highway cruising. Use cruise control.  

No, the CD or the wind-cheating profile, auto-pitch control and lower centre of gravity (unlike SUV) make the car very stable at highway speed.  Most WISH drivers can share this too.

Thanks for sharing!

googled the auto pitch control, a bit deep to understand. 

Is it full or half leather seat for the price? 50% discount is good! I was quoted for $1800 from my SE and no discount.

Is it full or half leather seat for the price? 50% discount is good! I was quoted for $1800 from my SE and no discount.

When did you purchase? Did you manage to get other freebies? I only mention upgrade to leather seat. Never ask half or full
↡ Advertisement