This thread good, tell us about your cha bo colleagues....

KARTer

(edited)

This is about some funny/unique incidents about your charbo colleagues.

Tell you about my previous lady 'boss'.........

Description: lets just call her not-too-young mei mei.....

Background: fastfood marketing senior position before current post, not my direct boss, but got 'dotted-line' linking my position with hers

Physical: shape: ok 的, nothing to shout about, nothing to complain also, 1.52m, average built, nehneh? <-------- not the first thing you'll notice

Hair: long freezy, should be about 20years out-of-date

Dressing: ocassionally normal, usually 'weird' colour combo

Cars: sometimes 6-series, something a 4x4

Face: 马马虎虎 aka horse-horse-tiger-tiger ie so-so

Best part: still searching

Potential: should be backward-potential ie in her younger days, maybe could pass (just) as a chio bu

Funny incident: 2009, 13th Aug or there about, a Friday, she co-chaired a meeting, which ended up lasting 4.5 hours long (what the hell, so long!?) .... this is her 'trademark' as far as the length of meetings chaired by her goes....

As this was a Friday, she also dressed down..... some kind of lacey, semi-see-thru (not that there's much to see-thru) blouse with a similar flower pattern short and filmsy skirt (OMG........)

About halfway thru the meeting, her hp rang, she picked it up, and spoke to the caller, from her tone, we guessed someone from the Board called.... she looked abit kang-chiong, stood up and walked out of the room, but as soon as she stood up from her chair and turned her back towards us, her flimsy skirt got stuck to her buttock but rode all the way up, exposing almost her entire thighs from the back (maybe missed her panties by 1mm)........ all the men in the room (about 6 of us) were like "eyes popped out", mouth wide-open........... and all controlling hard not to burst into laughters.......... not say her thighs not nice or what, in fact smooth and fair, just that it's something we neither expected nor desired............. once she disappearted into the corridor outside the room, we all made all kinds of faces at each other... and the boring meeting finally gave us some reliefs...

Strangely, during the remaining 2 hours, the Board members called twice again, and she did the same............. :D:D

The above is true, although not very funny, just good enough to give us men a much needed break during the meeting

Edited by KARTer
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

chey...not erotic lah bros.

continue contine.............!

Sofa. [laugh]

erotic one?? got....

i was still young and was studying and got a summer job as a factory hand doing nite shift (better pay) for 3 months............. (this was in an angmoh country)... job was boring, but ok coz the factory was full of angmoh housewifes... all healthy and in their mid 20s or early 30s.... most nice shapes :D

there was this foreman in charge of nite shift............ ok and friendly towards us students doing summer vocaiton job..

but the main thing is among the female co-workers, there was this super chio and super shapely blonde housewife.....

almost without fail everynite about 2am (tea break time), she would disappeare with the foreman for half an hour to the back of the factory storage area (with solid doors shut) to 偷吃 (steal-eat)............ when they reappeared, both looked happy and relaxed, her blonde long hair a bit messy

Edited by KARTer

Blonde slut...Yummy, i never play before lei...Any bro played before? Can tell us the feeling mah?

the blonde already makan by the foreman, me and my all low-level production workers had no chance [:(]

you got to know NPNT [:p]

ps: at lest the so-so face [laugh]

I think we dun need the pic here, just share with us the hp and we will post pic later.

you got to know NPNT [:p]

ps: at lest the so-so face [laugh]

GPGT...who wants her number?

2365390ef11d79893e40ceb80f295c674b118f8.jpg

Blonde slut...Yummy, i never play before lei...Any bro played before? Can tell us the feeling mah?

Don't like blonde or even ang moh. loose feeling not shiok. [lipsrsealed]

I used to work in a department where there is a small pantry and attached toilet...it can be locked from the inside....once me and my colleague who became my gf were so horny we locked ourselves in it and had a quickie....my boss who wanted to use the toilet was knocking on the door....balls shrink leow...lucky it's a male boss and he did not probe further...

Wow.. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Wow simi?? .......... today i saw one at very close range at NEX........ she was wearing an open neck and bent down right in front of me to adjust her 2-yr old kid's pants or something, then suddenly my eyes were blinded by the two half cups with their contents, smooth and bulging, staring at me ............... suddenly i felt thirsty and wanted some milk

Don't like blonde or even ang moh. loose feeling not shiok. [lipsrsealed]

ask them close their thighs tight tight lah :D

I used to work in a department where there is a small pantry and attached toilet...it can be locked from the inside....once me and my colleague who became my gf were so horny we locked ourselves in it and had a quickie....my boss who wanted to use the toilet was knocking on the door....balls shrink leow...lucky it's a male boss and he did not probe further...

Wow lucky not get sack hahha or maybe ur boss wanna join in the crowd lol