BG Tan Chuan-Jin

Vulcann

(edited)

You are right, I used to be under him when he was the CO for 3rd Guard in 7SIB.

So how was he as a commander?

Did he push you guys hard?

Personality?

Maybe the OCs & PCs under him would the ones more suitable to answer these questions yes?

Edited by Vulcann
↡ Advertisement

He has a reasonably likable face, which I think is the starting point of anyone,s political career

A good start, perhaps? [:)]

hey.. you from 3Gds? ... so was I... guardsmen, ready to strike!

Guards?

Pai tan....

At least Cdos after 7 years can hang up their boots....

Guards have to serve all the way.

Still the same or they have revised the system?

Supersonic

I find he is far more better than the other MG chan who also go into political. This BG Tan looks more humble and friendly. Whereas the other one looks too yaya liao. [rolleyes]

I find he is far more better than the other MG chan who also go into political. This BG Tan looks more humble and friendly. Whereas the other one looks too yaya liao. [rolleyes]

In their eyes maybe the 2-star got more potential than the guards BG..

For a start the MG is in TP GRC...

Supersonic

But the BG also not bad lo, he is in Marine Parade with SM Goh. [:)] Even our PM his ns rank also BG only. [rolleyes] But maybe there are not many MG ard, that's why this 2-star behave so yaya! [:|]

In this fake army of ours, 2-stars don't mean much except that we all know you study study study to rise up the ranks.

Upon entering the real world, he ends up being an usher on stage pointing out where LHL and other ministers should sit. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

So how was he as a commander?

Did he push you guys hard?

Personality?

Maybe the OCs & PCs under him would the ones more suitable to answer these questions yes?

my opinion under him? Another IRON ARM member. Do what he says or prepare to get punished.

Neutral Newbie

hey.. you from 3Gds? ... so was I... guardsmen, ready to strike!

yes i am. we rule the day and we rule the night, always ready, ready to strike!

not surprising lah.....dun forget tat one is a President scholar whereas the other one isn't....in the sg system, tat makes a WORLD of difference apparently....

so far all the key ministers (LHL, TCH, GY) who made it were 1-star. (did TCH get promoted during reservist to 2-star? since he was CNV?) lui tuck yew is the only other one with 2 stars. the number of stars shouldn't really matter once you wear white.

But the BG also not bad lo, he is in Marine Parade with SM Goh. [:)] Even our PM his ns rank also BG only. [rolleyes] But maybe there are not many MG ard, that's why this 2-star behave so yaya! [:|]

We all know the MIWs love to reruit ex-senior military officers into their ranks.

And we also know in our armed forces, the bestowed rank tells alot of HOW are they being measured in the system.

So going by that logic, a MG will have a better chance of being groomed for higher office...

But I still feel this guards BG has got a lot of potential.

He is now made a cabinet minister (not minister of state which the BG is).

Well done. No political experience an straightaway enter main cabinet

We all know the MIWs love to reruit ex-senior military officers into their ranks.

And we also know in our armed forces, the bestowed rank tells alot of HOW are they being measured in the system.

So going by that logic, a MG will have a better chance of being groomed for higher office...

But I still feel this guards BG has got a lot of potential.