Tire Shop Tips in JB. Cheap price! TOYO T1R

Neweraimports

Hi guys i would like to share this lobang. The shop is called PJ Tyres & Sport Rim Its at No1. Jalan Permas 10/3 Bandar Baru Permas Jaya 81750 Masai JB. Tel: 07-3871860

I went there together with my new 15" rims. I'am using a 13" rim at that moment. So i plan to get a Toyo T1R.

I purchase 4 x toyo t1R 195/50 R15

Alignment and 4pcs centre cone hub for my 15"rims because my old hub cone is for 13".

The tyres cost only + free balancing 1100

Alignment 25

Centre conex4= 95

Total its only $505 SING! (exchange rate 2.4126)

Compared to singapore which is S$125-S$130 per piece without centre cone and without alignment.

I think its a pretty good deal. Also you can go for a quick hair cut or massage just opposite the shop. Further down there is a carwash and KFC. Jaya jusco is also behind there. So i think its a good place! Tung Chun and kazama is also near there :)

Just say to the boss Faris Proton wira black colour recommend :)

Cheers!!!!!

↡ Advertisement

So tyres in malaysia are cheaper? In the past, I check Bridgestone (Japan) GR80 and RE001 are more expensive than S'pore. How is now? I am planning to change BS RE001 soon. Any one can share.

Neutral Newbie

So tyres in malaysia are cheaper? In the past, I check Bridgestone (Japan) GR80 and RE001 are more expensive than S'pore. How is now? I am planning to change BS RE001 soon. Any one can share.

only their local brands or made in malaysia are cheaper, but quality is not so good. Re001 is definitely cheaper in sg. BTW, Re002 is going to be launched soon. Apparently better than Re001

(edited)

195/50VR15 Toyo T1R Singapore selling at around $107* with GST and installation.

Alignment @ $40-$60

CentreHub for alloy wheels @ $5-$10each

Total bill less than 500, and save on the traveling time + petrol

Edited by Rmteamrims

195/50VR15 Toyo T1R Singapore selling at around $107* with GST and installation.

Alignment @ $40-$60

CentreHub for alloy wheels @ $5-$10each

Total bill less than 500, and save on the traveling time + petrol

10 of dollars i think shold not be a problem for most car ower , most importantly i think if i suspect the tyres got problem, etc etc , I NEED RUN ALL THE WAY back to jb for a simple check =.=.

not to mention sg is cheaper EVEN if sg is more expensive by eg 50 sgd, i perfer to get it done in sg.

bro..

i got 195/55/R15 Toyo T1R with 1month old stock for $120 + balancing leh.. singapore tyre tiam..

[rolleyes] [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

Hi guys i would like to share this lobang. The shop is called PJ Tyres & Sport Rim Its at No1. Jalan Permas 10/3 Bandar Baru Permas Jaya 81750 Masai JB. Tel: 07-3871860

I went there together with my new 15" rims. I'am using a 13" rim at that moment. So i plan to get a Toyo T1R.

I purchase 4 x toyo t1R 195/50 R15

Alignment and 4pcs centre cone hub for my 15"rims because my old hub cone is for 13".

The tyres cost only + free balancing 1100

Alignment 25

Centre conex4= 95

Total its only $505 SING! (exchange rate 2.4126)

Compared to singapore which is S$125-S$130 per piece without centre cone and without alignment.

I think its a pretty good deal. Also you can go for a quick hair cut or massage just opposite the shop. Further down there is a carwash and KFC. Jaya jusco is also behind there. So i think its a good place! Tung Chun and kazama is also near there :)

Just say to the boss Faris Proton wira black colour recommend :)

Cheers!!!!!

do u know why is cheap in MY cos the worker there is based on commission. each worker will fight for the customers inorder to get commission else their basic pay cannot sustain.

bro..

i got 195/55/R15 Toyo T1R with 1month old stock for $120 + balancing leh.. singapore tyre tiam..

[rolleyes] [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

i got mine for $420 for 4pcs + balancing too... can see clearly the mark there is make in japun... haha...

so tell me if jb can be cheaper???

i got mine for $420 for 4pcs + balancing too... can see clearly the mark there is make in japun... haha...

WAH!!!

when u buy??

i bought mine last year end.. :D :D

bro care to share the place?

hihi...i am keen to replace my tires too. Anyone can advise me? am noob about tires. thanks!

you need to first advise on your tyre size or vehicle make/model, also your driving preference and determine if you want a tyre more to comfort, performance or budget...