Article from ST forum

Leo72

Dun bother. Straight away can feel the prejudice from his/her letter with her parting sentence in that letter. To counter him/her, I was thinking how mature an electorate could be if their mindset is always focused on "track record".

Dun bother. Straight away can feel the prejudice from his/her letter with her parting sentence in that letter. To counter him/her, I was thinking how mature an electorate could be if their mindset is always focused on "track record".

I'm just hoping that some MP GRC resident can come here shed some lights to be fair and it'll definitely make a good justification for petition if this writer is another liar.

I can't comment much abt that since I lived in Tanjong Pagar GRC..I think there are a few MP GRC residents in this forum who post regularly...let's wait for their comments and see..

Anyway I normally skip when I see such letters...only makes my blood boil...

Immature and highly biased article....not worth a read.

yes.. but we sure need some help from MP GRC resident to shed some lights or even use this kind of posting for the petition.

Very evident writer is a sore loser. But not to worry lah, pappies still rule here so why the irritating sob?

I believe it is not a mature electorate, too. I believe it is a really matured electorate that has decided carefully, and choosen wisely when the opportunity arrived. Example: they need not grumble happily with trial and errors for next five years and beyond. They selected reality: an alternative that works.

What sort of track record hiding among GRCs?

I can't comment much abt that since I lived in Tanjong Pagar GRC..I think there are a few MP GRC residents in this forum who post regularly...let's wait for their comments and see..

Anyway I normally skip when I see such letters...only makes my blood boil...

Thats good. Do prepare to stand for SMC next GE?

What sort of track record hiding among GRCs?

what else?? the same old babbling of how the old man and his comrades brought SG from 3rd world to 1st world today..I don't think anyone has forgotten the contributions of the ruling party during the early years of nation building...but we also have to be realistic...like in corporarte world, performance have to be measured yearly by a set of KPIs and not by what you achieved in the past...that is why when those PAP loyalist keep citing past track record as reason for their vote, I cringed..

Track record?

Which government in the world has track record?

Toyota good track record...but also downfall by earthquake.

Thats good. Do prepare to stand for SMC next GE?

hmm, what you mean? you mean I should offer myself to stand for elections next GE?

hmm, what you mean? you mean I should offer myself to stand for elections next GE?

he meant TPL should stand for Election next GE in SMC, and actually she should have already done so since already spend 7 years serving the community

what else?? the same old babbling of how the old man and his comrades brought SG from 3rd world to 1st world today..I don't think anyone has forgotten the contributions of the ruling party during the early years of nation building...but we also have to be realistic...like in corporarte world, performance have to be measured yearly by a set of KPIs and not by what you achieved in the past...that is why when those PAP loyalist keep citing past track record as reason for their vote, I cringed..

Like maybe we all must "appreciate" what Henry Ford or Carl Benz did to the motorcar n we only buy Mercedes Benz or Ford cars today. [:p]

Buying any other make of car wil b disrespectful. [crazy]

Hahaha. U did good in the past, we respect u but when the times change, we must adapt n change with the times. We cannot b stuck in the post colonial era forever.

Now the P8P has lost touch with the majority of pple(lower n middle income) n the OP r offering what seems a better alternative n we need to take it cos if we dont, many see themselves sinking lower n lower till we all drown.

↡ Advertisement