Parking at Tan Boon Liat Building

Eviltrap

Hi folks, just want to ask about the parking at Tan Boon Liat Building.

Is it open to public to park? And how much does it cost to park the whole day there?

Thanks in advance!

↡ Advertisement

It's open to public. Car park rates higher than HDB so if short term - better to park at the multistorey car park near by.

I went there a couple of times, the cp is open to public. Hourly charge, can't rem it's $1 or $1.20 per hr

It's open to public. Car park rates higher than HDB so if short term - better to park at the multistorey car park near by.

I'll be having a conference at Furama Riverfront, so it seems to be the nearest car park available. Is it operated by EPS?

I went there a couple of times, the cp is open to public. Hourly charge, can't rem it's $1 or $1.20 per hr

Thanks for the rate! So I would lose at most $0.20 per hour compared to the URA carpark beside Bestway House or the MSCP at Blk 28 Tiong Bahru.

Is it an open space or covered car park?

4th Gear

I'll be having a conference at Furama Riverfront, so it seems to be the nearest car park available. Is it operated by EPS?

Thanks for the rate! So I would lose at most $0.20 per hour compared to the URA carpark beside Bestway House or the MSCP at Blk 28 Tiong Bahru.

Is it an open space or covered car park?

Don't know which carpark you're talking about "Blk 28 Tiong Bahru".

Opp TBL Building on the other side, there's a MSCP Blk 2B.

Outside Furama Riverfront, I often see cars parking along the road though I'm not sure if actually there are lots or not.

You can also consider the open-air carpark at Blk 92 Kim Seng Road, diagonally opp the small park outside the hotel.

Don't know which carpark you're talking about "Blk 28 Tiong Bahru".

Opp TBL Building on the other side, there's a MSCP Blk 2B.

That's the one I was talking about. Dunno the road name. Haha.

Outside Furama Riverfront, I often see cars parking along the road though I'm not sure if actually there are lots or not.

You can also consider the open-air carpark at Blk 92 Kim Seng Road, diagonally opp the small park outside the hotel.

Thanks for the other suggestion. Didn't notice the CP at Blk 92. I'll need to park the whole day, so parking outside Furama may end up getting summoned if it is not legal. Haha.

So the whole day parking at blk 28 and 92 are 10 bucks?

4th Gear

That's the one I was talking about. Dunno the road name. Haha.

Thanks for the other suggestion. Didn't notice the CP at Blk 92. I'll need to park the whole day, so parking outside Furama may end up getting summoned if it is not legal. Haha.

So the whole day parking at blk 28 and 92 are 10 bucks?

I guess so according to the below :

http://spring.ura.gov.sg/lad/ecas/motorist/coupon.cfm

You can check the road outside the hotel. Everyday also got car parking there, might be really have some lots there. Else, just park at Blk 2B (not 28) or blk 92 loh.....

I guess so according to the below :

http://spring.ura.gov.sg/lad/ecas/motorist/coupon.cfm

You can check the road outside the hotel. Everyday also got car parking there, might be really have some lots there. Else, just park at Blk 2B (not 28) or blk 92 loh.....

Thanks, bro! And yeah, it really IS 2B, and not 28! [smash]

Maybe I'll drive down and have a look outside Furama. See whether can park there or not.

Really appreciate all the info! [wave]

Thanks, bro! And yeah, it really IS 2B, and not 28! [smash]

Maybe I'll drive down and have a look outside Furama. See whether can park there or not.

Really appreciate all the info! [wave]

Not sure if it is too late.. Ask the event organizer if they can get complimentary parking coupons for you at Furama RiverFront and park at the hotel.. It's a common practise to provide comp tickets for such things.

Not sure if it is too late.. Ask the event organizer if they can get complimentary parking coupons for you at Furama RiverFront and park at the hotel.. It's a common practise to provide comp tickets for such things.

Currently trying to do so. Heard that someone asked before, but they said no complimentary, just discounted. If it's just slightly past 10 bucks, I won't mind paying. :D

However, the one I attended in Suntec refused any complimentary, so not all give, I suppose.

↡ Advertisement