Low yat plaza Parking

Jimmylsw

Neutral Newbie

Any bro here can advise me on parking in low yat plaza at KL.

I'm going for a few days trip in KL. Need advise on things need to keep note parking over in there during my stay.

Thanks for bro in advance for sharing experiences.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

nothing to keep note.

Just park close to lift, head in, get a steering lock... actually if they want to steal, they would be able to.

another option probably can park at the hotel lobby of Federal Hotel.

Don't worry so much about your ride. Enjoy your stay that is.

I usually park at the open space (beside the building) opposite the Federal Hotel further down the stretch of paparich. Park there countless times.

The previous times I've been there, have always parked just underneath. Stayed at a Capital Hotel a few times, and they provided hotel parking at Low Yat Plaza too.

Usual precautions apply, no valuables in sight. Park where there's sufficient lighting and more people traffic.

Serius? I wont bother driving to bukit bintang, jam like mad..

I would park car in hotel, take their train to bukit bintang stop & around 5-10 mins walk to Low Yat.

Dun take taxi, coz taxi be stuck too..

you can park at any shopping mall with frontage/jockey parking.pay them rm$20 can park there as long as you want.

usually i would park at timesquare using the jockey service so my car is right at the entrance there beside a police post.

pay rm20 and from there can travel to anywhere else.not far from low yat also.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Serius? I wont bother driving to bukit bintang, jam like mad..

I would park car in hotel, take their train to bukit bintang stop & around 5-10 mins walk to Low Yat.

Dun take taxi, coz taxi be stuck too..

Agree with bro Tarzan, if you r staying ard bukit bintang area, park at hotel and move ard on foot or monorail

would be easier and more convenient.

Edited by MTRAC

Dun think any thief is dumb enough to steal a car along bukit bintang. Can' t even get away fast as it's usually jammed till midnight or even into the wee hours on weekends.

Dun think any thief is dumb enough to steal a car along bukit bintang. Can' t even get away fast as it's usually jammed till midnight or even into the wee hours on weekends.

Correct.. I gotta agree with this one... [laugh] [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Usually JAM? OMG. I'm driving up there on a sunday. So expected to be stuck in jam at least in KL?

Usually JAM? OMG. I'm driving up there on a sunday. So expected to be stuck in jam at least in KL?

Over-exagerated la... but jam no-the-less...

it would be what I call... slow moving traffic... coz it's weekends... :)

Neutral Newbie

only a short stretch of slow moving traffic. well if you know your way well can cut thru small lanes and such...

i personally think people are more prone to give way to you over there than here.

nothing to keep note.

Just park close to lift, head in, get a steering lock... actually if they want to steal, they would be able to.

another option probably can park at the hotel lobby of Federal Hotel.

Don't worry so much about your ride. Enjoy your stay that is.

I usually park at the open space (beside the building) opposite the Federal Hotel further down the stretch of paparich. Park there countless times.

there is 2 open air carparks between Bt Bintang and Jln Alor... got jargahs somemore...

there is 2 open air carparks between Bt Bintang and Jln Alor... got jargahs somemore...

yah...RM7 only

Neutral Newbie

I believe the hotel at which you are staying should have the carpark.

I stayed in many hotels around bukit bintang and all of them have their own carpark.

I used to stay in Radius International Hotel. The carpark operator is Wilson. I paid only RM5 for whole stay (normally 4 days).

i had rented a car in kl and driven there before.

the jam isn't that bad.

but then your filtering skill plays a part in reducing the jamming time too.

↡ Advertisement