Is Valet parking safe ............

Shor

Is using Valet parking in Malaysia Hotel safe? I never use the service before? Can any bros advice? If let say I reach the Hotel, I opt for Valet parking and I park myself, will that be alright? Secondly, if I use a Valet parking, can I still lock my steering with the steer lock? Many thanks and any inputs are appreciate. Especially from bros who had use this service before.

Locations: JB, Melaka, KL, Ipoh, Penang

↡ Advertisement

Personally I don't leave my keys with them. As when I need the car I still need to waste time find them to get the car, might as well save time and $$$ to DIY. U can request to park at the hotel porch if you r concern abt security.

Thanks bro, but do you think hotel guests will have the priority parking at the hotel porch? And of course I willing to pay a little amount.

Personally I don't leave my keys with them. As when I need the car I still need to waste time find them to get the car, might as well save time and $$$ to DIY. U can request to park at the hotel porch if you r concern abt security.

Is using Valet parking in Malaysia Hotel safe? I never use the service before? Can any bros advice? If let say I reach the Hotel, I opt for Valet parking and I park myself, will that be alright? Secondly, if I use a Valet parking, can I still lock my steering with the steer lock? Many thanks and any inputs are appreciate. Especially from bros who had use this service before.

Locations: JB, Melaka, KL, Ipoh, Penang

valet should be safe if it park on the front hotel

i always use valet in Malaysia hotels, only few times only park myself.

no need steer lock, just give more money to the valet man and frequently check ur car.

like hotel in JB, puteri pacific is safe the valet

Thanks bro!! Great piece of advice.

valet should be safe if it park on the front hotel

i always use valet in Malaysia hotels, only few times only park myself.

no need steer lock, just give more money to the valet man and frequently check ur car.

like hotel in JB, puteri pacific is safe the valet

I think paying the valet parking ourselves is doable. Don't wanna leave key to the Valet.

If big hotel, park yourself. If small boutique hotel with limited lots, you'll need valet parking.

Van ? Velvet cushioning?

if i drive a van can get velvet ?

↡ Advertisement