Anyone watch the fast and the furious 5? Review pls

I-LOVE-CARS

Hi Bros,

Planning to watch The Fast and The Furious 5, anyone watch it yet?? Heard people say after fist set of credits will have another part, true? btw what is the review?

Thanks [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

to me. the first is always the best...

U mean the fast and the furious, i prefer 2 fast 2 furious :wub: wonder if fast five will have the same effect as 2 fast 2 furious...

Turbocharged

Very little or no racing scenes at all like the second or third episodes..lots of incredulous parts such the revival of Han..tot he died in Episode 3?

and very little on common jap racing cars, saw only a 370Z for 1-2 seconds, GTR only appeared in the last dying seconds...overall just watch for the action and the hot latin babes. :wub:

Very little or no racing scenes at all like the second or third episodes..lots of incredulous parts such the revival of Han..tot he died in Episode 3?

and very little on common jap racing cars, saw only a 370Z for 1-2 seconds, GTR only appeared in the last dying seconds...overall just watch for the action and the hot latin babes. :wub:

Lol.....so sian..thought will have race like 2 fast 2 furious, guess it will like any other FF movie, not much race scene....tot have LFA from the trailer?

Turbocharged

Lol.....so sian..thought will have race like 2 fast 2 furious, guess it will like any other FF movie, not much race scene....tot have LFA from the trailer?

the LFA also calafare nia.... :angry: