Forex Traders (Manual Trading & Fundamental)

steady lah!!

day job and trading is back door of each other.

see my avatar [laugh]

I believe to prefer doing charity work and trading instead [laugh] . I am not really proud of malingering on the job [:p]

↡ Advertisement

I believe to prefer doing charity work and trading instead [laugh] . I am not really proud of malingering on the job [:p]

[thumbsup]

Its ok to malinger at work. The 'whiter than white' people [:|] are be caught sleeping during work also. Internet got the pics.

[thumbsup]

Its ok to malinger at work. The 'whiter than white' people [:|] are be caught sleeping during work also. Internet got the pics.

Its those creative self-employment people who requested me to malinger until there are chronic problems. Then they will look indispensable to to be employed to manage those chronic problems (like SMRT recently).

In fact current Employer drafted the contract such that I do not have to really work (already done by my colleagues). So just showed face malinger like MPs. [laugh] However, if anyone one of them resigns, I may have to fill the vacancy. :o

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

One Broker's staff told me: I need to start converting SGD to USD to start trading spot forex. Another Broker's staff told me to arrange with their Dealers to do the converting and deposit the USD into multi-currency account. I believe DIY converting SGD into USD would be good practice for begineer going live. Anyone kind enough to advice?

One Broker's staff told me: I need to start converting SGD to USD to start trading spot forex. Another Broker's staff told me to arrange with their Dealers to do the converting and deposit the USD into multi-currency account. I believe DIY converting SGD into USD would be good practice for begineer going live. Anyone kind enough to advice?

No need, my platform let me take USD positions, when I square off then they will convert back to SGD for me....I believe you can choose the option you want

Lost more than I made overnight on Thursday night. Thursday night, recovered all losses over a week. Now poorer by a few hundreds? To be full-timer next? [confused]

Glad you finally started after NATOing for so long

No need, my platform let me take USD positions, when I square off then they will convert back to SGD for me....I believe you can choose the option you want

I suppose different brokers earn their keep with different methods (the person who explained to me never used that platform yet, how he knows the details?) [confused]

Glad you finally started after NATOing for so long

Took me quite a while to figure out how to use one platform to compliment the inadequacy of the other. One real problem is no one in each broker's office ever use their own platform to trade yet. So they no clear idea what is so good/bad about it. One lady was surprised their platform can work. [:p]

Took me quite a while to figure out how to use one platform to compliment the inadequacy of the other. One real problem is no one in each broker's office ever use their own platform to trade yet. So they no clear idea what is so good/bad about it. One lady was surprised their platform can work. [:p]

I believe platform matters less than trading strategy and psychology as long as dun end up like mf global but I respect your prudence......

I believe platform matters less than trading strategy and psychology as long as dun end up like mf global but I respect your prudence......

i heard that jpy is going down and usd will take the safe haven role by Q2 [gossip]

i heard that jpy is going down and usd will take the safe haven role by Q2 [gossip]

Err, my call is don't bet on it, I tot EUR will collapse but it went back up to 1.32 from 1.26,,,,decided to quit fx for good....buy watches stocks and property better....haha

I believe for F1 racing we need F1 car, not bread and butter car. Likewise for serious business. We should adapt/develop strategy/pshchology to the platform(s) for profitable business. Being new means more alertness needed.

↡ Advertisement