Old car meetup

Mockngbrd

(edited)

Great stuff mate! Always a pleasure reading your blog [thumbsup]

hahaha thank man. shd meetup more often in a less crowded carpark ;p

Edited by Mockngbrd

hahaha thank man. shd meetup more often in a less crowded carpark ;p

Totally dude! That place was the pits man! Super hot + no where to rest & relac!

Yeah, should meet-up again soon. Think dun have to wait for Chris they all to initiate bah, here in MCF already have quite a few nostalgic car owners/fans. Can organise our own?

Totally dude! That place was the pits man! Super hot + no where to rest & relac!

Yeah, should meet-up again soon. Think dun have to wait for Chris they all to initiate bah, here in MCF already have quite a few nostalgic car owners/fans. Can organise our own?

next one i host la. haha. no need nostalgic la. modern but rare also can.

i host ON TOP of the regular one his friend hosts

Edited by Mllcg

Hmm i think the kallang macdonalds car park would be a nice place.

Haha let me know man

hmm ok la, i dun mind waiting for Chris to start. if not like too many meets den not so many ppl go also boring [blush]

Yeah Yeah!!! Cheers for organiser Mllcg!!! [thumbsup]

When and where ah?? [confused]

Hmm i think the kallang macdonalds car park would be a nice place.

Yup, that's quite near where we usually meet. For us it's at the Kallang Leisure Park side, where there's a big, empty tour bus shelter.

WoW! 18 years old! Sure would be nice to see you at our next meet!

hmm ok la, i dun mind waiting for Chris to start. if not like too many meets den not so many ppl go also boring [blush]

True also lar, but we've never done an MCF nostalgic car meet mah. Perhaps can organise one just to see what other old rides there are in this forum. Can also put faces to names mah...

Yup, that's quite near where we usually meet. For us it's at the Kallang Leisure Park side, where there's a big, empty tour bus shelter.

WoW! 18 years old! Sure would be nice to see you at our next meet!

Haha I see. Yeah it turned 18 in February. I think my ride should be old enough. :D Yup it'd be nice to see you too.