Old car meetup

Mockngbrd

I was there but didnt know anyone, end up went back :)

Cos only contact i had was hermitage's, when he sms me mllcg's contact i was already on my way back.

Next time meet at a rest location, etc say meet inside popeye's and make a sign that says MCF. [laugh]

Did however saw 2 old cars, a red one (not very sure what model) and a white civic

I was there but didnt know anyone, end up went back :)

Cos only contact i had was hermitage's, when he sms me mllcg's contact i was already on my way back.

Next time meet at a rest location, etc say meet inside popeye's and make a sign that says MCF. [laugh]

Did however saw 2 old cars, a red one (not very sure what model) and a white civic

We saw a grey Z4.

Was that you?

We didn't realise that was you until I went back and recalled that you drove a Z4. [sweatdrop]

We waited close to 5pm..nothing really happened..so went back too ...

I could not drive my 2cv cos it was raining very heavily at bukit timah. Dare not take the risk. I drove my boxster there, reach at abt 4.25, only saw a aw11 n later a grey Z4. Followed by a EF9, if im not mistaken. Btw, the Z4 is a 35is right? Nice bodykit n rim. I left after 5 min.

that means all of us were at the correct location. but couldnt find each other.

and 2 groups at popeyes. lol.

btw, the civic, AW11, W124 and my GC were waiting outside the carpark until 415.

ok. next time better make a signboard le. lol

I could not drive my 2cv cos it was raining very heavily at bukit timah. Dare not take the risk. I drove my boxster there, reach at abt 4.25, only saw a aw11 n later a grey Z4. Followed by a EF9, if im not mistaken. Btw, the Z4 is a 35is right? Nice bodykit n rim. I left after 5 min.

we saw a boxster there. that was u?

↡ Advertisement