Jap car lunch talk, come come

Mecontle

this is what i feel, come flame me if u dont like [bounce2]

honda = very very high insurance but quality is ok

suzuki = low budget copycat car but still ok, money matters after all

nissan = big big gap across models, u pay what u get, stupid obsession over suv

mazda = always poorer engine compared to same class other brand, they cant make engine fullstop

toyota = no comfort & quality, reliability is past tense, not cheap at all, no longer a budget car

sub/mit = trying to catchup to honda but catch no ball, resale is like crap, fc is worst of all jap

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

sub/mit = trying to catchup to honda but catch no ball, resale is like crap, fc is worst of all jap

Go and find a Honda 4 doors that can match the STI and a SUV that can even come close to the Outback 3.6.

From the way you have written, I have a strong feeling that you have absolutely no idea.

Edited by Chpeck

mazda = always poorer engine compared to same class other brand, they cant make engine fullstop

toyota = no comfort & quality, reliability is past tense, not cheap at all, no longer a budget car

So, you recommend to go to Korean cars?

Some points are true, namely nissan & toyota. But the others are just plain jibberish!

Suzuki = Swift is quite original what! Evolved into something more civilised from the legendary GTi.

Honda = Insurance is relative to age & NCB

Mazda = Whaaaaaaaat???? 13B-RE ('nuff said)

Sub/Mit = Rallying legends one and all! Cannot catch up to Honda?

Not flaming. Open to discussion ... btw had lunch already? [:)]

Hi TS,

So what are you trying to imply?

is there a specific model for each brand you are talking about?

if you are talking about the vast general, i think u r 80% wrong from top to bottom.

From the above write up, i can say that basically u know nuts abt Jap cars!

(edited)

mine's a Lexus under what? Toyota?

But you write "toyota = no comfort & quality, reliability is past tense, not cheap at all, no longer a budget car "

I bet my last dollar that my Lexus is more comfortable than BMW or MB. Reliability is quite good too, anyone who owns or currently driving Lexus can attest to that. Yes it's not Cheap but still more affordable compare to it's german rivals.

Edited by Hoppie24

TS, u trying to get Flame is it huh? I used to own Subaru, the technology does not lose to Honda lor.

I had a brand new Legacy GT, my interior and features makes Honda looks cheap. Talk about power no need compare la, a Thai made Accord lose hands down.

Aiya, what can you expect from someone who has to pay "very very high insurance" for a honda car?

TS is either too young or just got his license or both. And he's inviting ppl to flame him. LOL...

Me? Can't be bothered to comment much.

The models dished out by the Japs in the past 2 years failed to excite. The last one that came close was the Honda Civic... The rest seemed lack the attraction at least in terms of design compared to Koreans & Contis...

That's only my view... I stand corrected!!!

My views on these brands:

honda = Has got better models compared to the rest, but overpriced.

suzuki = New models in Swift & Kazashi seemed quite interesting but lack marketing.

nissan = Teana appears to be the outstanding model. Other designs are strange

mazda = Nice design but engine not competitive in terms of specs. At least in S'pore

toyota = Boring.

sub/mit = Current Impreza / wrx looks horrid!!

Aiya, what can you expect from someone who has to pay "very very high insurance" for a honda car?

TS is either too young or just got his license or both. And he's inviting ppl to flame him. LOL...

Me? Can't be bothered to comment much.

Ya, i was wonder what's with the very very high insurance.....................hahahaha

I don't remember paying very very very high insurance even on my Legacy GT :P

(edited)

I think most of us are more amuse rather than furious at what you have type. I think you need to justify more on every make to come to those conclusion that you have put up.

I don't understand the following underline part:

1. suzuki = low budget copycat car - care to explaing which brand/model they copying

2. big big gap across models, u pay what u get - big gap as in interior trims, engine or what. I thought it is a common thing that you pay for what you get.

3. mazda = always poorer engine compared to same class other brand - poorer is subjective

4. toyota = no comfort & quality, - again it is subjective as many buy toyota cos of its comfort (springy suspension) & quiet engine. BTW i thought all Jap cars are more expensive as compare Proton or korean makes though korean have close the gap in the recent years.

5. sub/mit = trying to catchup to honda but catch no ball, resale is like crap, fc is worst of all jap - this one i really dun understand. Why is there a need for them to catch up with honda & in terms of ?? Both are wel known for their turbo cars & Mit B&B car are offering good FC what so again you compare with what brand/make.

no offence, I just find your posting a bit wierd. [;)]

Edited by Zaska

Things like poor marketing, poor management, lousy customer service, Over price...

It's all because of dealers fault...

U can't really blame the Car Manaufacturer [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement