Neutral Newbie

I dun read S-P-O-R-T anywhere, really. -_-

911 Sport Chrono

911 Sport Classic

all the RS series, RS=RennSport, race sport in german

so porsche has all the SPORT and RACE words

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

nah... they didnt just released the sportivo. i drove a 2.4L V6 variant like a few yrs back in melbourne for a very short period.

very spacious very smooth.. power is sufficient.

one fine night i was out to buy pizza like 10mins drive away from where i was staying. as i stopped at a traffic lights another sedan full of ang moh kia pulled beside me and starting to reved their engine. being younger and egoistic i drop the gear to lowest left leg on the brakes and start to rev also.

as the lights turn green, the wheels spun and off we go. 5 secs later i can hardly see that car's rear lights! [laugh] at the next set of traffic lights i stopped beside the car who just smoked me! lotsa boos! sneers! and there i was. a large bruised ego. as i finally have the courage to lift my head up....

guess wads the car they are driving......

blardy hell... ford falcon 4.0V8 [bigcry]

anyways smth to ease my headache when im still in the office... :D

The local Camry Sportivo is nothing more than a normal Camry with exterior parts, nothing more.

Anyway in Aussie you should be looking at the TRD Aurion instead of the Camry. 3.5L supercharged V6 should give the Falcon a run for its money.

Edited by Beehive3783

The local Camry Sportivo is nothing more than a normal Camry with exterior parts, nothing more.

Anyway in Aussie you should be looking at the TRD Aurion instead of the Camry. 3.5L supercharged V6 should give the Falcon a run for its money.

was it a 2.4 or a 3.5??? i cant seem to recall.. all i remember is i tio smoke! [bigcry][laugh] [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Below is the list of "Sports" car commonly found in Singapore road. Almost all the Japanese ones can't do 0-100 under 10 sec or above 200km/hr.

As for Golf, the real "Sport" should be the R32 rather than this junior, despite fast but still entry level machine.

What does the "Sport" tell you? To highlight that particular car model is NOT a Sports Car and Please don't handle like one?

Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6A GLX Sports

Mitsubishi Grandis 2.4A Sports Gear

Mitsubishi Colt Plus 1.5A Sports

Nissan Latio 1.5A Sports Premium

Toyota Vios 1.5E A Sports

Mitsubishi Lancer EX 1.5A GLS Sports

Suzuki Swift Sport 1.6M

Peugeot 207CC 1.6A Sport

Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0 Sport TSI

Suzuki Ignis Sport 1.5M

Volkswagen Golf 1.4A Sport TSI

Volkswagen Jetta 1.4 Sport TSI

as long got the sport, insurance will be higher, kekekekek

We din see Lambo LP700 Spork, Tyre R spork, Evo Spork, GTi spork......

By adding some spoiler n kit can call spork liao....

They should call it replica spork.

Below is the list of "Sports" car commonly found in Singapore road. Almost all the Japanese ones can't do 0-100 under 10 sec or above 200km/hr.

As for Golf, the real "Sport" should be the R32 rather than this junior, despite fast but still entry level machine.

What does the "Sport" tell you? To highlight that particular car model is NOT a Sports Car and Please don't handle like one?

Peugeot 207CC 1.6A Sport

I seriously have no idea too and I don't really care whether got sport or not. -_-

BUT if the insurance is going to be higher with the "sport" there I rather they change it to "slow".

Maybe insurance will be cheaper by 50%. [laugh]

Supersonic

Didnt know if your car model has a 'sport' on it, your car insurance would be higher?! [shocked] My understanding when a particular car model has a 'sport' name on it, usually the car will comes with spoiler and bodykit, chrome interior and sport rims. :D

Didnt know if your car model has a 'sport' on it, your car insurance would be higher?! [shocked] My understanding when a particular car model has a 'sport' name on it, usually the car will comes with spoiler and bodykit, chrome interior and sport rims. :D

Mine doesn't even come with spoiler bodykit, chrome interior. Sports rims have, but now all cars come with sport rims. <_<

(edited)

bro, SSS is bend taker not straight line warrior........ try to get a LS460 to take the same bend that SSS on the limit, the LS will be scarped metal soon after that if attempting the same bend speed.....

you compare SSS with a luxury sedan like LS460? lol.

LS460's engine also can makan SSS during straight line race for breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper and still have leftover.

people who drives LS460 probably not interested in chionging straight line or fast cornering.

find other hot hatch to compare then more fair mah :D but those probably win SSS in terms of cornering and straight line speeds liao :D

Edited by Coupecabriolet

Supercharged

as long got the sport, insurance will be higher, kekekekek

mine no sport wording, but turbo, and insurance higher also!!!

anyway, my turbo oni fast on straightaways, as mentioned in some car journals...

B160 (spec'ed at 14.x sec)

yes & so is fatass B170, its so freaking slooow, floor the pedal & still it does nothing much, feels heavy body at highway, must be

all the heavy metal plate at the rear, its bullet proof i think

but the 17" corner grip is very good, can rival sss but no where near a mini

mine no sport wording, but turbo, and insurance higher also!!!

anyway, my turbo oni fast on straightaways, as mentioned in some car journals...

no le car got vtec also = high insurance

city got no "sport" but so ex

lol buy a lamborghini LP-640 and ferrari F430

enough said.. :D

there is no definition of sport in these car models....

sport is not a word for these cars....

the word for these cars are called supercars [laugh]

Turbocharged
(edited)

LS460's engine also can makan SSS during straight line race for breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper and still have leftover.

people who drives LS460 probably not interested in chionging straight line or fast cornering.

find other hot hatch to compare then more fair mah :D but those probably win SSS in terms of cornering and straight line speeds liao :D

A black color SG plate LS460 makan me for dinner while i was doing near 200kmh on NSHW. He must have done at least 250kmh the way he passed me by.

They DO chiong..

edit: btw, my car don't have sporty badge or bodykit, but gear was on sport mode [laugh]

Edited by Solar

Neutral Newbie

SSS is essentially a warm hatch not a hot hatch. How is your comparison fair? [:|]

bro, SSS is bend taker not straight line warrior........ try to get a LS460 to take the same bend that SSS on the limit, the LS will be scarped metal soon after that if attempting the same bend speed.....

Of course others may say LS don't need to race already win. Just to discuss.... LS460 will have some disadvantage but will it really fare so bad against SSS on windy road? I doubt so unless LS does not come with paddle shifts. This is a case of "Mighty Fast" vs "Normal Fast". The speed gap between these 2 cars is too large. Even my 1.8-1.9ton "Quite Fast" should not do too badly against SSS.

↡ Advertisement