Those took train to work come in!

Versatile

(edited)

Tell me how you feel.

Despite waking up early, leaving home at 8am sharp. Reaches the train station at 8.10am and boarded the train at 815am but reaches raffles at only 910am. Sembawang > Raffles

Train keeps stopping, not moving. (no announcement)

Train idle for 3/5min per station.

Train took 55min (almost an hr to reach raffles, i find it ridiculous)

Really pek cek. Woke up early hoping and wanting to reach office early but end up late. Train also heavy taffic? Heavy Jam?

Edited by Versatile
↡ Advertisement

Typically, it took 45mins (if no stopping and leaving the station straight after all clear to depart). This is not constant. Why is that so?

Supersonic

He said he board the train from Sembawang to Raffles. [:p]

The 55min ride to raffles is everyday the same or only today? [:/]

(edited)

He said he board the train from Sembawang to Raffles. [:p]

The 55min ride to raffles is everyday the same or only today? [:/]

Not only today. Some other days as well. Sibeh pekcek especially i woke up early.

Edited by Versatile

at least you got many chiobu to buoi and raba raba, towards Raffles. :wub:

Beh gian see chiobu and rumba rumba la bro.

All i want is faster reach office. See chiobu and rumba rumba is only after work. Anyway early morning all lancheow bins like own them alot of money. Even chiobu also became old hag.

Typical singaporean bin. Hahahahaa..

Turbocharged

Today dunno why the road also jam super bad, forced to take CTE for the first time (exit Braddell, join 1 entry before that only, $2.50 ERP to use expressway for 30 sec [knife]).

Thought school holiday should be better, end up worse than before. [shakehead]

Today dunno why the road also jam super bad, forced to take CTE for the first time (exit Braddell, join 1 entry before that only, $2.50 ERP to use expressway for 30 sec [knife]).

Thought school holiday should be better, end up worse than before. [shakehead]

Go by lorong ah soo lo. Anyway, CTE everyday jam. I don't know why but singapore's traffic is really horrible despite we singaporeans paying so much for the improvement. I'm not whining but i hope the relevent department can do something about it especially after the GE.

Supersonic

Not only today. Some other days as well. Sibeh pekcek especially i woke up early.

Nowadays public transport really getting worse! [thumbsdown] Though our public transport is world class?! [lipsrsealed]

sometimes take train if lucky got chio bu in short skirt sit opposite can see panty color

problem is no space to sit and it's jam packed. and people likes to hog on to a specified pole and refuses to move in.

really is knnbccb.

problem is no space to sit and it's jam packed. and people likes to hog on to a specified pole and refuses to move in.

really is knnbccb.

stand behind/in front of xmm lo

Supersonic

Go by lorong ah soo lo. Anyway, CTE everyday jam. I don't know why but singapore's traffic is really horrible despite we singaporeans paying so much for the improvement. I'm not whining but i hope the relevent department can do something about it especially after the GE.

Confirm the relevant dept will do something. They will erect more ERP gantries & also lesser COE quota. :D

↡ Advertisement