Those took train to work come in!

Versatile

Supersonic

Next time must take helicopter [laugh] . CTE as usual jam all the way even with ERP, maybe they should raise the tariff to $20 [lipsrsealed]

You think even if ERP raise to $20, the road would not jam?! You dont know many people here dont mind paying high tariff for "smooth" traffic. [:p]

↡ Advertisement

Armm soh soh you can see?? :blink:

There was once the train was so jerky that at the end of the trip to Jurong East me and one ah pek started to F the driver upside down when he came out the driver's cabin to get to the other end.

He kept jam braking for no apparent reason and we felt he must have done it purposely for fun. [furious]

Cho until he lum par kiew. [mad]

I always though MRT is automatic ? can switch to manual drive ?

(edited)

hope he can understand how we consumer feel.

What can he do if SMRT refuse to do anything?

I take train from sembawang to redhill everyday via raffles place. Morning is not that bad, worst is evening peak, crowd is much more than in the morning, then 3min yishun, 3min jurong east interval. There was once I took at about 740pm, 5min yishun, 4min jurong east interval. [sweatdrop]

Edited by Pchmj

Turbocharged

Jellyfish people has been around for so long in mrt. They always like to lean on the bar, even during peak hours! [:|]

[laugh] , don't know what happens if there's nothing for them to lean hor. Maybe just fall flat on the ground [laugh]

Jellyfish people has been around for so long in mrt. They always like to lean on the bar, even during peak hours! [:|]

Chee by one lo.. if in army take them hold the pole & shout < the pole is falling >for 1000 times..

Neutral Newbie

As reported in ASIAONE

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews...530-281392.html

Spotted: Transport Minister taking the train

TRANSPORT Minister Lui Tuck Yew was spotted taking the train during the morning rush hour on Monday.

This is the second time he was spotted on public transport. On May 25, Mr Lui was photographed in a public bus, sparking questions as to whether he was testing the transport system, or if it was staged.

The reader who contributed the photos to Stomp said: "I snapped pictures of him on the train this morning at 7.45am, on the North South line heading towards Jurong East at Bukit Gombak. 

"Welcome to the crowd!"

From the photos sent in, Minister Lui had to stand as the train appeared somewhat crowded.

Judging from the position of the hand rails, he was quite close to the MRT train doors.

The Minister was also seen holding a copy of a newspaper (My Paper), he was photographed not reading it and it looked like he was more intent on observing the surroundings and train stops

No one give up seat for him? or no one in the train recognized him? btw, where are his body guards? or does he entitled to have body guards?

i bet his satu orang bodyguard and camera men is lurking around lah.

i even bet the photographer is kaki-nan.

all for the public confidence.

Turbocharged

You think even if ERP raise to $20, the road would not jam?! You dont know many people here dont mind paying high tariff for "smooth" traffic. [:p]

Now pay liao also tio stuck, can refund boh [laugh]

Turbocharged

Chee by one lo.. if in army take them hold the pole & shout < the pole is falling >for 1000 times..

Knock them down and do 20 reps of 20 pushups, after that will really become jellyfish [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Tell me how you feel.

Despite waking up early, leaving home at 8am sharp. Reaches the train station at 8.10am and boarded the train at 815am but reaches raffles at only 910am. Sembawang > Raffles

Train keeps stopping, not moving. (no announcement)

Train idle for 3/5min per station.

Train took 55min (almost an hr to reach raffles, i find it ridiculous)

Really pek cek. Woke up early hoping and wanting to reach office early but end up late. Train also heavy taffic? Heavy Jam?

Yes, I once took train from Raffles place to Katib/Yishun MRT then change to bus for IPPT at Katib camp. Wao lao eh, the northen route is damn long man!! No wonder so many pp complain that they cant board the train from Ang Mo Kio, which I could imagine so many pp boarding the train even before Ang Mo Kio during morning peak hours.

I'm very very lucky as I take train from Dover Station wher door opens on the other side with many SP students coming out [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

Also, maybe SMRT should increase the frequency by the "signaling" method of placing train closer to each other.... so many pp can get to work fast.... I think circle line plus other MRT branch line should help too.... this is clearly a mis-step as Spore has so many pp now, the public transport needs to be geared up fast!!!

Peoples has been complaining NS route for quite a while and yet NOTHING is done. Since the new onboard transport minister is here, is there any emails where i can feedback to him?

I don't want to email SMRT because they can't do s--t. Something has to been done. Sibeh pekcek sibeh dulan if everyday i faced this kinda problem of train NOT moving or being late despite waking up early for work.

(edited)

i wonder is raymond banging table now and shout walao eh ... after i step down, suddenly so many wayang that could insinuate him couldn't care less during his time in the ministry

have raymond taken public transport, haven't he? [laugh]

Edited by Wt_know

Twincharged

Peoples has been complaining NS route for quite a while and yet NOTHING is done. Since the new onboard transport minister is here, is there any emails where i can feedback to him?

I don't want to email SMRT because they can't do s--t. Something has to been done. Sibeh pekcek sibeh dulan if everyday i faced this kinda problem of train NOT moving or being late despite waking up early for work.

Actually the new platform at Jurong East MRT station which open few days ago should solve this problem already.. so actually something has already been done. Just that maybe things haven't been run so smooth ba..

Supersonic

Actually the new platform at Jurong East MRT station which open few days ago should solve this problem already.. so actually something has already been done. Just that maybe things haven't been run so smooth ba..

Knn, the so called new platform at jurong east mrt only operate on morning peak hours about 2 hours! Whereas evening peak they didnt open the new platform. [thumbsdown]

i drive an opc so weekdays i will take MRT to work.

used to:

leave home at 745. reach mrt before 8 and can reach office before 9

AMK-Harborfront (need to change train)

now:

leave home at 815 to avoid the crowd. take mrt at around 830+ and reach office 930+

mrt getting more packed and jammed... worst still inconsiderate ppl. had a bunch of FT standing in the middle of the mrt entrance... and they alighted at last stop!

↡ Advertisement