Looking for the Malay guy who bought the coilovers from Man

Rastaman01

Hi there. Looking for a Malay guy who drives an air trek and last week bought the coilover and air filter from man exhaust. Please contact him soon. Urgent case.

As u all know Man from Man exhaust is very trustworthy and understanding chap. But the story Man told me really irks me when this happen.

↡ Advertisement

Those who knows Man can ask him. I can't say out here but from my word understanding and bought and urgent case u should know what is happening. Please spread the words.

Hi there. Looking for a Malay guy who drives an air trek and last week bought the coilover and air filter from man exhaust. Please contact him soon. Urgent case.

As u all know Man from Man exhaust is very trustworthy and understanding chap. But the story Man told me really irks me when this happen.

Anda bercakap apa???????

Nope. Something to do with the payment.

Let me guess..... Bought the goods and installed them. Then say I will pay you at end of month blah blah.... Maybe pay only 20-30% of the full amount. Then the person disappeared........

Very common these days according to what my mechanic told me. He also kana numerous times. Some give cheque but their account no money one......lol....

Let me guess..... Bought the goods and installed them. Then say I will pay you at end of month blah blah.... Maybe pay only 20-30% of the full amount. Then the person disappeared........

Very common these days according to what my mechanic told me. He also kana numerous times. Some give cheque but their account no money one......lol....

can pay 20-30% .. den e shop let u go if u promise u pay at e end of e month???

so good ah?

Turbocharged

Must be malay guy cheque bounce, uncontactable and they are giving him a 2nd chance.

If not, they will have to proceed with police/lawyer

(edited)

Oso let be guess, agreed on the filter and coilovers, after installation go for test drive and never came back and pay. [drivingcar][wave][furious]

Edited by KaKiLang

If the above speculations are really true.............................. Wow can afford Airtrek but cheat a shop of these things? Really cheapo.. I rather buy the things and cheat a shop of the car [laugh]

Wah Lau bro, what talking you, catch no ball leh. If cheating case, report police lar!

The Airtrek stolen one? [bounce1]

If the above speculations are really true.............................. Wow can afford Airtrek but cheat a shop of these things? Really cheapo.. I rather buy the things and cheat a shop of the car [laugh]

any1 knows any active airtrek forums?

and btw the guy bought the things there but never brought the car there............ he told MAN that he is going to install somewhere else...........Which i told MAN that he might do that purposely to avoid any1 to remember his car plate..... so basically he did a cash n carry of COILOVERS AND FILTER

↡ Advertisement