Hybrid Motors

Rs_mini

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys!

Was thinking of getting a car from Hybrid Motors.

Does anyone have any positive or negative feedback to share?

↡ Advertisement

The part about environment by auto manufacturers is utter BS one. Its only the emissions from the car.

However, hybrid cars require large amount of rare earth metals which are extremely harmful to the environment to extract these metals from the ore. Not to mention it has to be handled properly when the car is scrapped else it will do even more harm to environment

Its worse than emissions from the exhaust.

Neutral Newbie

err... thanks for the info, but actually I was asking about Hybrid Motors... as in the parallel car importer :)

err... thanks for the info, but actually I was asking about Hybrid Motors... as in the parallel car importer :)

Lol.... sorry, I thought you are talking about hybrid engine....I blur... [laugh]

It reputable dealer and a couple friends who bought from them are happy. After sales service is good...at least that was what they said 2-3years ago when it 1st started. Heard boss was a Hong-Konger, who used to work or was partner of Richburg HK.

Lol.... sorry, I thought you are talking about hybrid engine....I blur... [laugh]

Not only you are blur, but also clueless about hybrid vehicles.

Sorry for being blunt. [rolleyes]

Neutral Newbie

Not only you are blur, but also clueless about hybrid vehicles.

Sorry for being blunt. [rolleyes]

yeah.. i gotta agree with him. There are a lot of negative impact from hybrid cars from the battery etc etc, but if u really dig in you'll find that it's better. What you know about the harmful effects is what the oil companies want u to believe :) I'll leave you to find out yourself if you're really keen.

One example i can say is, an electric car has a "fuel-consumption" of about 45km/L, if you calculate electricity cost/km and petrol price/km.

yeah.. i gotta agree with him. There are a lot of negative impact from hybrid cars from the battery etc etc, but if u really dig in you'll find that it's better. What you know about the harmful effects is what the oil companies want u to believe :) I'll leave you to find out yourself if you're really keen.

One example i can say is, an electric car has a "fuel-consumption" of about 45km/L, if you calculate electricity cost/km and petrol price/km

Using Singapore's context, hybrid car ROI will take longer provided you drive more under "electricity cost/km"

"petrol price/km" is a no brainer: Hybrid car kicks-ass in the eco dept.

↡ Advertisement