First promised broken by PAP it seems

Tom_kkh

Asking for retrenchment or severance is a bit too far fetched though.

You doubt this is an industry practice? If you are one of them, what would you think?

Regards,

(edited)

Asking for retrenchment or severance is a bit too far fetched though.

You doubt this is an industry practice? If you are one of them, what would you think?

Regards,

i wouldnt pay for any staff regardless how long they worked in the company i just took over, especially so if it is my rival competitor's company.

loyalty issues.

sorry but this is my kind of business.

of course it will be end of the days for some but "business" is "business", u did not serve during my "rule", u don get severance.

I would suggest they go MOM to seek justice though but i doubt it will come to any better outcome. Maybe 1 month compensation?

Edited by Tom_kkh

Neutral Newbie

i really want them to break more promise, so that the voters break out in next GE, and the PAP will get one big AW BAC KACK, then they know pain pain. but never mind. let them learn the hard way.

i really want them to break more promise, so that the voters break out in next GE, and the PAP will get one big AW BAC KACK, then they know pain pain. but never mind. let them learn the hard way.

i foresee PAP will win more votes on next election. Why?

now that they starts to build more houses, it takes average 3 yrs to build. by the time election comes, many ppl will be happy to have own their own flat, sure their votes will go up.

so by building more houses now, they are actually preparing themselves to have higher percentage of vote, a very wise move

Neutral Newbie

I think those retrenched wants a 100% same as before arrangement.

But that is nigh impossible lah.

They are offerred a job, I hope same salary, that is already promise fullfilled!

Cannot expect same job scope, same work place, etc....

Nobody is guaranteed an iron rice bowl job in today's world ... not even in the civil service. Not even in communist China.

Any boss has the right to hire, or fire ... promises notwithstanding.

If you are a slacker and the bottom-of-the-heap in terms of performance, you deserve to be sacked.

It happens everywhere in the corporate world.

So what's new?

This has got NOTHING to do with the PAP lah.

Nobody is guaranteed an iron rice bowl job in today's world ... not even in the civil service. Not even in communist China.

Any boss has the right to hire, or fire ... promises notwithstanding.

If you are a slacker and the bottom-of-the-heap in terms of performance, you deserve to be sacked.

It happens everywhere in the corporate world.

So what's new?

This has got NOTHING to do with the PAP lah.

not onli slackers get retrenched. [rolleyes]

too smart/hardworking also kanna. [dead]

act blur the best. [thumbsup]

(edited)

not onli slackers get retrenched. [rolleyes]

too smart/hardworking also kanna. [dead]

act blur the best. [thumbsup]

Actually you are quite right there.

In my company, those smart ones that know most things, sometimes do not get invited to key decision-making meetings.

Why?

The usual answer (given privately, of course): "He/she knows too much ...and if invited, he/she may compromise the study proposal that we are going to make to senior management".

Yes, it does happens. But again, there's a huge corporate world out there.

Edited by Jolie888

How did LTK deal with PAP Aljunied TC staff?

What PAP Aljunied staff [laugh] They outsource so if anything happens they have one more excuse for it -_-

(edited)

You think this 16 staff would be loyal to him after working so long with the other ......... :ph34r:

If I am the boss, I am also worry about sabotage ....... [sweatdrop]

He better worry about the residents niah [laugh] I already suggested to them to make him work. Lightbulb blown, call him direct, make him call the TC [:p]

If anything, the PP residents are used to personalised service. If he can't do it, the PAP will face their wrath.

If he was smart, he would have got a few of his own ppl into the TC and work with the existing group to pull them over to his side.

Edited by Elfenstar
↡ Advertisement