Apple In the news

RadX

Haha.. farking Apple.. always coming up with proprietary designs and connectors. That's exactly why till now I don't have a single Apple product in my possession.

i used to have no apple products... but no choice their product damn popular.. so bought Iphone 3GS for wife previous year, bought iphone4 this year & sold it for profit, and now buy ipad for wife...and damn the ipad2 Jailbreak is not yet!!!!!!!!!! Its damn irritating & apple is really control freak. I dun feel so restricted using my Android phone..

Turbocharged

Haha.. farking Apple.. always coming up with proprietary designs and connectors. That's exactly why till now I don't have a single Apple product in my possession.

i used to have no apple products... but no choice their product damn popular.. so bought Iphone 3GS for wife previous year, bought iphone4 this year & sold it for profit, and now buy ipad for wife...and damn the ipad2 Jailbreak is not yet!!!!!!!!!! Its damn irritating & apple is really control freak. I dun feel so restricted using my Android phone..

Kudos to both of you.. Me too, so far, i refuse to buy any Apple product.. I hate their controlling business model, so don't want my money to go into their bank account.

Turbocharged

Very funnier that those who choose to buy apple product and yet, complain about it knowing well in advance what to expect... me too, never own an apple product before and not intend to do so as far as I can see.... I'm rebellious type and like freedom...

Hypersonic

just when I am about to go buy an Imac air..................I see this ............. [smallcry]

so....to be .........or not to be??? :blink:

just when I am about to go buy an Imac air..................I see this ............. [smallcry]

so....to be .........or not to be??? :blink:

MacBook Air has no hard drive; using flash storage. Both storage and RAM are soldered to logic board. So, not upgradeable. Buy one in stock condition that suit your requirements. -_-

Hypersonic
(edited)

Wow, I didn't know there's quite a few like me. Thought I am the only one.

I am also not using any Apple products. No iPhone, iPod, iTouch, iPad, mac, etc.

Bcoz we are not an iAddict.

:D

Edited by Fcw75

Hypersonic

MacBook Air has no hard drive; using flash storage. Both storage and RAM are soldered to logic board. So, not upgradeable. Buy one in stock condition that suit your requirements. -_-

oh.........my bad.......is macbook air......name also kan salah.............. [blush]

I no need upgrade one lah...........very basic usage...........no play game...........not doing any design work.............just want it slim and light so that can bring around.............do some work (MS office), email, surf MCF............

thought of those tablet, but still think a proper notebook is better....................

Same here, you paid for the product, by right you are free to do whatever you want with it.

This is precisely the reason why I refused to get an Iphone. The bluetooth file transfer option is deliberately disabled. Iphone 4s or any past generation Iphones that goes back to Apple care will have their screws replaced so that you cannot repair or replace the battery yourself. And unless you jailbreak the phone, you can't freely download any apps not approved by them.

(edited)

ppl sell kidney for ipad2 wor

That guy is a fool to do so. In another 1-2 years, the ipad 2 will be replaced with a newer model.

Comparing the Ipad to a netbook, I rather get a netbook that has more functionality and less restrictions and can install any applications freely. The Ipad just look like a giant Iphone.

I can upgrade the RAM and harddisk as I like without the need to go back Apple (provided it is upgradable).

Edited by Bystander50

the upgradin is endless.... in long run.. is the current product that cant upgrade more worth it... or keep upgrading old product with more $?