Finally!! They are looking into ANIMAL RIGHTS!

SGCMmaomao

1st Gear

come i protect you [laugh]

anyway, IT fair coming soon. any good things to intro??

Same old ... Multimedia HD sys, Internet TV systems ...

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

Who want to get fever?? [sly]

don't like that say lah..............there are still ppl who don't mind fever or wouldn't get fever one mah................. [laugh] [laugh]

u trying to fatten yr kitten for further slaughter, is it?

Maine coons, are some what one of the biggest breed of cats. Thus the weight, and size.

I don't eat cats, and I'd hope some decency in your replies henceforth, if one is to expect

a respectable reply. -_-

well, like dat im a better animal lover than u. i love them both!! [laugh]

but i dun really like hamsters. got bitten once in a pet shop when the owner encourage me to go and rubba one of them. in the end, i felt a sharp pain and quickly lifted up my finger. saw that fat fella still dangling in mid air wif its front tooth attached to my forefinger. i hv to shake it off. in the end, i offered to buy it but the owner quickly kept it away bcoz i really look like im gonna bite that fella back. pain sia!! <_<

i got a dream. i wanted to become a zoo keeper. hee hee

hehe.. I got bitten, scratch, cawl by dogs, cats and hamsters.. I still love them... Ha.. cos i know whatever they do its out of defence.. [:)]

Excuse me, Sir Gearoil, mine....is but 9 months old. [rolleyes]

Can arrange a cat out day? It will be great to meet all cat lovers and car owners [laugh]

1st Gear

mayb ur maid din hold on to ur dog properly?

dogs have the tendency to sniff strangers.. some pple may not like it..

when i walk my dog, n i see unez pedestrian walking towards me, i will hold on to my dog leash n mk sure she doesnt go close to others..

but if ur maid got scolded for nothing, then i totally understand hw u feel..

coz i have a similar neighbour who gives me killer stares whenever her 3yr old son starts to cry when they walk pass my unit. my main door open but gate lock. (old hdb corridor)

my dog was happily wagging her tail (mini shetland) but her son cry. coz "mommy,scared dog dog"... <_<

I dun think it's bcos my dog was mishandled by my maid. it's obvious they wanted to look for trouble coz these 2 pooholes walk towards her when they saw her. not my dog sniff at them 1st. I knew who they are and I already spoke to one of them. the other one has seemingly mastered the art of hiding well. haven't bump into him till date. but I know where he stays. hee hee

1st Gear

can dont abuse my pet [rolleyes]

not everyday you can find Troll to keep one hor :ph34r:

then keep it under leash. stop it fr going pooping in other ppl's yards. hee hee

by the way, ur pet gang or bu one?

1st Gear

hehe.. I got bitten, scratch, cawl by dogs, cats and hamsters.. I still love them... Ha.. cos i know whatever they do its out of defence.. [:)]

Do u think humans can love an animal to marry them? What's your opinion?

Turbocharged

then keep it under leash. stop it fr going pooping in other ppl's yards. hee hee

by the way, ur pet gang or bu one?

err.. Troll is unisexual [laugh][laugh]

Turbocharged

Already got such case wor. one women marry a dolphine... i think its stupid. :ph34r:

Pets are compainions to human... Loving a person or animal doesn't mean need to get married! DUH... <_< So if ur dad love u, r u getting "married" to dad? GOODNESS!! U R one st*pid TROLL [rifle]

1st Gear

Pets are compainions to human... Loving a person or animal doesn't mean need to get married! DUH... <_< So if ur dad love u, r u getting "married" to dad? GOODNESS!! U R one st*pid TROLL [rifle]

I just need an answer.... U need to go for anger management heeee must take care of your heart

Turbocharged

you can say all these, but someone already married a dolphine for dont know how many years liao...

and please refram from calling a troll stupid. it make you look stupid.

Why?? because there is no clever troll -_-