Season parking/cheap hrly parking near somerset

Peqasus

Hi guys, any advise on the above? the nearby serviced apartment is full this mth :(

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, I'm currently working at Comcentre and there's no season parking there. I tried Grand Court Hotel, but no more season parking available, waiting list of about 30! Anyone knows where else I can try to buy season parking?

Or if anyone is staying around that area and wants to sell their parking lot space... Will be willing to buy.

Thanks a lot!

Neutral Newbie

Thanks I'll try orchard central. Triple one doesn't offer to public. The public open lots at killiney is always full too :(

There are alot of condos ard Somerset area ard 5mins walk Max......park there.....change different condo.... tell them picking up passenger and they won't check which unit u go to. ...

There are alot of condos ard Somerset area ard 5mins walk Max......park there.....change different condo.... tell them picking up passenger and they won't check which unit u go to. ...

hmm

please be more constructive in your reply. i am sure TS has consider that option but he still want to drive

I was working there till last month. in fact , i do park n ride knowing it is so difficult to get a parking lot.

i dont see anything wrong unless you are into sales and need to move around.

Neutral Newbie

Well picanto to is right though I've considered and I still wanna drive. It's very pointless I've a car but can't drive especially since its out of cbd area.

Hopefully there's moreideas or suggestions

Thanks for the suggestions so far :)

Neutral Newbie

My friend is in a bind as well.

The Cairnhill Place carpark close down last month.

So she went to cineleisure to park, cost $107 for weekdays 7am-7pm season parking.

Today she KPKB to me cineleisure decided to scrape the scheme from 1Jan2013 onwards, and only offer full time all day season parking at $224.70 per month. (224-107)/22days=$5.30 extra per day compare to the old scheme.

She is now looking for any cheaper carparks in orchard road, else LAN LAN Pay the higher price.

She is complaining that her lunch $5.30 will now has to pay for the parking. She has to eat grass in 2013.

Edited by Simon29

So she went to cineleisure to park, cost $107 for weekdays 7am-7pm season parking.

Today she KPKB to me cineleisure decided to scrape the scheme from 1Jan2013 onwards, and only offer full time all day season parking at $224.70 per month. (224-107)/22days=$5.30 extra per day compare to the old scheme.

She is now looking for any cheaper carparks in orchard road, else LAN LAN Pay the higher price.

She is complaining that her lunch $5.30 will now has to pay for the parking. She has to eat grass in 2013.

$224.70 per month for 24x7 parking in orchard area? i'm surprised tat it's so cheap! :o

Ask your friend dont drive to work since she is working in town area. Very seldom you can find cheap season parking in town area. Actually $224.70 season parking already consider cheap liao.

Ask your friend dont drive to work since she is working in town area. Very seldom you can find cheap season parking in town area. Actually $224.70 season parking already consider cheap liao.

I agree. I thought that it is relatively cheap too. And considering you have mrt lines there, why not park & ride instead. Avoids the ERP in the equation.

you can help her pay the additional since she kpkb to you and not to the management.

Ask her to get real dude. shopping belt area paying $200+ already is cheap enough.

I am already paying almost $300 for my parking at Novena Square.

3 MRT stations along the shopping belt.wan cheaper. Bus, MRT, Walk.

:D

Neutral Newbie

Hmmm.....so $224 is considered cheap for orchard road?

The usual CBD is like $300++?

Wow.....$300 is already 50% of my car monthly installment.

Respect to those who work in CBD and orchard and yet die die drive to work.

I was telling my friend $224/31=$7 which is a nice delicious lunch for me, as I don't work in orchard and don't drive to work.

↡ Advertisement