Malaysia : Durian Plantation Buffet Trip

Enzomatrix

Neutral Newbie

I am keen to join the trip but need your actual date when finalised at your end. What's the charges based on, per car or per pax ? Do not have any walkie talkie equipment . Pls advise . [confused] [confused] [confused]

Hi, am keen too. Pls fill me in ^_^

Just went with AAS last weekend to one. It was disappointing and their explanation were that it was only the start of the season.

Bascically, durians were not enough to go round. They even had to resort to dishing out rambutans(also not sufficient), watermelons e.t.c. The place is called "Tian Tian Lai" (translated from Chinese) situated in Yong Peng.

(edited)

Hi, am keen too. Pls fill me in ^_^

Just went with AAS last weekend to one. It was disappointing and their explanation were that it was only the start of the season.

Bascically, durians were not enough to go round. They even had to resort to dishing out rambutans(also not sufficient), watermelons e.t.c. The place is called "Tian Tian Lai" (translated from Chinese) situated in Yong Peng.

Hey, I went to Tian tian Lai too. Very very disappointed with the quality of the durian although they were generous with the serving. The durian they served cannot even fight with the $2 type quality.

Edited by Rayleigh

Hey, I went to Tian tian Lai too. Very very disappointed with the quality of the durian although they were generous with the serving. The durian they served cannot even fight with the $2 type quality.

then what type of quality you want?

(edited)

CAT MOUNTAIN KING [smash]

joking......it the bonding with the family when travel in car most important!

Edited by Patricklyb