2nd Hand Saab 9-5 yr 06

Knightskid

Hope its a gd car u can get, remember to check for repair receipts and best bring to yr own workshop to check for major leaks etc, not too sure of BW but having bought last 3 of my cars from dealers must be very sure the car is not having problems already..my Alfa cost me 10k+ to repair but it was still worthy..

We shld org a mini meetup for Saabs, we newbies need a gd chat from the 'Old birds'!

↡ Advertisement

Mine's May ... Left just about close to half a year to go.

I am actually contemplating if I should start hunting for another car now.

But it's very hard to find a reliable, hardy yet classy equivalent performance wagon nowadays.

And yes, an RS6 is not within my budget... Haha!

bro, your 9-3 which year which month of registration ? hehe

Mine's May ... Left just about close to half a year to go.

I am actually contemplating if I should start hunting for another car now.

But it's very hard to find a reliable, hardy yet classy equivalent performance wagon nowadays.

And yes, an RS6 is not within my budget... Haha!

Subaru LGT wagon?

• Praise 1

Subaru LGT wagon?

Thanks man!

That's something I'm contemplating, although I'm trying to look out for something different since I've previously owned 3 BLs (2 BL5s and 1 BL9). Aside from a let-down in interior plastics and dashboard, the LGT is a fantastic ride all-round. Perhaps I may look at trying out the newer BM or BR models, but those are hard to come by. The new Levrog looks fantastic too, but I'm not sure how its performance will go if its mated with a 1.6 turbo engine.

bro,

hope I am not too late. I basically didn't log into mcf over this long weekend.

I don't mind paying 50% deposit.

the below should be the one for my car although it is different site frm those you using. but I believe the part number (25313359) indicated there is correct

http://www.eeuroparts.com/Parts/41286/Fuel-Filter-WK512/

let me know how much it cost.

Sure no prob, I will add in the fuel filter (send me the item link) and calculate out the shipping cost for u.

If u'r fine with 50% deposit and 50% collection then I will send a copy of the invoice to u.

Since so many newbies... anyone interested in the JZW tuning PPC? I have one to let go cheap

was used on my sabb 93 2.0T for stage 1 tuning....

http://www.jzwtuning.com/product-category/saab-products/

my advise if interested.... check if JZW if the PPC is suitable for your car and the price to tune only. if yes, you use the PPC to download your car map and upload com and email him then he will tune and email back to you... you download to your PPC and plug into your car to upload....

that's what a saab forumer from saabstance did for me previously...

There is a distinct difference as compared to stock.. I went for power and can only pump 98UL petrol FYI

bro,

hope I am not too late. I basically didn't log into mcf over this long weekend.

I don't mind paying 50% deposit.

the below should be the one for my car although it is different site frm those you using. but I believe the part number (25313359) indicated there is correct

http://www.eeuroparts.com/Parts/41286/Fuel-Filter-WK512/

let me know how much it cost.

PM u

Hi all,

Can anyone advise whether this model is rated 207 bhp, 300 nm instead of what the dealer has posted?

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=511439&DL=2140

what dealer posted is the stock figures, which is correct for the Linear. As whether this car is tuned, can't really tell unless you go for test drive. I tell you, the dealers here copy and paste for 80% of the saab listing !!! Most know nuts about Saab  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement