Digital Cameras

Zac

Neutral Newbie

Hi, am looking for a digital camera below $300. Possible for there to be a good camera below that budget? Please help [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement

I got a canon g11 in oct 2009 at $700+.. now newer g12 selling $700+.. go get older g11 for.maybe 500+? Stretch yr budget by a little more than $300 to get a decent model.. will not regret one as pic quality is decent n batt life is damn good at 300+ pic using LCD display

there are some selling at caltex for below $200, or go to IT show and buy something where they throw on a decent Digicam.

Hi, am looking for a digital camera below $300. Possible for there to be a good camera below that budget? Please help [bigcry]

Can get a IXUS 115HS. Or get a second hand Lumix LX3

Twincharged

anyone come across any current / new model of digicams that uses a docking station ?

Canon IXUS series is good...

worth buying

if u need some high end model

can try canon power shot S95

this one is solid but will set u back by S$650....

samsung es70 is not bad for a point and shoot

i'll pay double that price to get a ricoh in long run..... it realli depends on what u need in the cam to suggest...

i'll pay double that price to get a ricoh in long run..... it realli depends on what u need in the cam to suggest...

I had a Ricoh Caplio. Hanged and had it exchanged for a new one. It hanged again and again.... [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry]

But, it's good cam when it's running + it has a time stamp feature for printout unlike most digicams where it is not an option.

Now using FujiFilm and Sony. FF drains battery like drinking water - a fully charged batt will go flat within a week w/o use, whereas Sony will go on and on.

I was given one FOC with some spending promotion with VISA.....threw in one corner...waterproof and 14MP.....

to me pic taking naaah.....even tho i have a DSLR...also throw one corner

Turbocharged

Below $300 with manual mode best is Panasonic LZ10 but I think it's hard to find (AA batt easy to bring overseas). Try Chinatown, last time I saw it was there, just beside the MRT exit.

Depends on what is important to you, zoom or wide angle, auto or manual, day or night shoot etc...

I'm using the Panasonic LX3, but I don't bring it with me all the time, my next best camera is my iPhone 4, seriously, I actually find the picture quality of ip4 quite good, some more can immediately post to fb or send via whatsapp to friends for free, and best of all I always have it with me [laugh]

I was given one FOC with some spending promotion with VISA.....threw in one corner...waterproof and 14MP.....

My house have a few corners [rolleyes]

for taking 18" potraits?? ......... 3-D nowadays?? :D

pssst, how do you get your objects to say "Cheese"?? :blink: ....... any group photo shoots?

↡ Advertisement