Checkpoint - watch out

Obscurest

Folks,

Wana share something with you when crossing the causeway.

Base on my recent 3 trips...

1) after crossing the spore checkpoint, if you think you want to jump queue by taking the bus lane, you better think twice!!! You will be asked to U-turn and start all over again.

If you think you can cut queue earlier then you are wrong cos I think there is a cam somewhere and the officer will ask you to turn out and make a u-turn!

If you think you can refuse to barge and continue to be in the queue, then the officer will take down your car plate.

2) after crossing the spore part( the bridge) if again you trying to cut queue by driving on the bus lane and try to cut in far ahead near to the divider, then be prepared to be asked to stop ( dun know they are summoning or asking for kopi $$)

Again If you think you can cut queue earlier then you are wrong cos they seems like they have cam to monitor who cut queue.

I saw it with my own eyes and so folks, better think twice if you wana cut queue.

↡ Advertisement

many cars at red light gana hit & dented by jb kia squeezing their motorbike all over the stationery cars so they can get fcuk by cars behind , also no boleh justice given to the dented car victims,

i see alot of drivers cut que almost everytime i go in , but never see boleh justice take action before.

Well I have not seen such thing before that's why when I first saw it I taut is just an isolated case but when I saw it the 2nd n today the 3rd time, I think is really good $$$ on the other side if they are really issuing fine. Some more irregardless of Malaysian or spore cars.

many cars at red light gana hit & dented by jb kia squeezing their motorbike all over the stationery cars so they can get fcuk by cars behind , also no boleh justice given to the dented car victims,

Not sure about that but sorry to those who were asked to turn back, I dun feel sorry for them at all instead, I'm happy... They deserve this

Hypersonic

seen it twice...............once going in just before the bend going into the counters..................once on the way out along the way before SG custom........think all settle with kopi ba.............

I never go JB during school holidays. Not worth getting stuck in jams and make one's blood boil over the selfishness of other motorists.

I never go JB during school holidays. Not worth getting stuck in jams and make one's blood boil over the selfishness of other motorists.

that is not the worst. what if kena accident or robbed in jb? that is a disaster

that is not the worst. what if kena accident or robbed in jb? that is a disaster

This is always the dilemma, and the ans is simple: want to be scared, don't go; want to go, don't be scared :excl:

I am also worried about getting into accidents: you bang people there, you gotta pay. People bang you, they won't pay you (in fact, count yourself lucky if they don't counter claim from you!). So I tell myself, the very least I can do is avoid banging into people and I'll avoid 50% of the hassle already.

i see alot of drivers cut que almost everytime i go in , but never see boleh justice take action before.

Ive seen it couple of times but that was few yrs back. think they are trying to get coffee money...