Malaysia Immigration THUMB PRINT + Pls share Experience

Tigerwoods

I have always avoided going in during school holidays for my 'discounted' petrol. Now it's made made worse by this crazy fingerprint system. I stuck in half hour jam already kpkb now reports say some people stuck for 4 hours and more. All the more reason to avoid. Not worth to up one's blood pressure.

↡ Advertisement

This apply to Woodland and the second link too? I think those heavy jam reported us the causeway, not the 2nd link. Knn, Boleh land want us to swim there I think!!!

Later they prepare 1 fingerprint machine for you to scan once you reach the shore. You will be damn tu lan if you need to thread water while waiting for the like-minded to clear their fingerprint.

Joke aside, I went in during weekday(Wednesday) and jam for around 50mins. Wanted to go jalan jalan but scrapped the idea. Just go for lunch and walk city square before coming back. 1 car with 2 person at least 5 to 7 mins. Plus they change shift around 1.50pm to 2pm. This make the process slower. To make it worse, they got a CB face and their attitude is sibei fcuk up. My friend told me, like any gov sector. They can tu(wait), they will tu(wait) until someone take over the shift. The one take over the shift also half-fcuk attitude. Stamp passport like ai mai ai mai.

Went in ytday 7.30pm. Got jam but its moving one. Not so bad rah. About 45 mins to clear both checkpoints. ^_^

KNN got a lot of cars drive on the lorry lane to cut Q further down the causeway. :angry:

Later onz saw some of them kena ambush by MY TP just before the lorry lane turn off. haha.....obi good!!! [thumbsup]

Thumb print thing is not as troublesome as i thot. The portable machine is able to pass directly into the car.Have to put 2 index finger to scan. All adults must scan except children. Scan once going in and once more coming back. One time processing. Subsequent trips no need scan liao. There will be a reference sticker in your passport. [nod]

btw ytday's exchange rate was 2.44!!!! ^_^

(edited)

Went in ytday 7.30pm. Got jam but its moving one. Not so bad rah. About 45 mins to clear both checkpoints. ^_^

KNN got a lot of cars drive on the lorry lane to cut Q further down the causeway. :angry:

Later onz saw some of them kena ambush by MY TP just before the lorry lane turn off. haha.....obi good!!! [thumbsup]

Thumb print thing is not as troublesome as i thot. The portable machine is able to pass directly into the car.Have to put 2 index finger to scan. All adults must scan except children. Scan once going in and once more coming back. One time processing. Subsequent trips no need scan liao. There will be a reference sticker in your passport. [nod]

btw ytday's exchange rate was 2.44!!!! ^_^

2.44 is the actual exchange rate or from internet? Normally where do you change the RM?

Edited by Ahyoo2002

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros & sis,

Anyone tried going into Msia either via Tuas or Woodlands on weekdays? Sigh I need to go in tomorrow for trip to Desaru, which is planned for weeks....I didnt know that the jam cant be resolved plus didnt know that they implement such biometric measures...

Anyone with experiences please advise, thanks!

Neutral Newbie

Went in yesterday, wanted to go 1st causeway, but walao, queue is stagnant.

So went to 2nd causeway, SG side clear as water, then happy happy halfway jam start.

I reached 1st causeway 10am, entered M'sia via 2nd causeway at 6pm.

Also let one P-Plate M'sia car kiss backside. :angry:

But weird thing, they were not using the finger scanning thing when entering M'sia?

Neutral Newbie

Went in yesterday, wanted to go 1st causeway, but walao, queue is stagnant.

So went to 2nd causeway, SG side clear as water, then happy happy halfway jam start.

I reached 1st causeway 10am, entered M'sia via 2nd causeway at 6pm.

Also let one P-Plate M'sia car kiss backside. :angry:

But weird thing, they were not using the finger scanning thing when entering M'sia?

Bro,

The halfway jam at 2nd link on msia side, how long to clear? Usually no jam....

Neutral Newbie

Lets say i detour from 1st causeway to 2nd causeway is um, 30mins?

So I reached the jam at 10.40am+ after clear SG customs.

So.. I cleared M'sia side at 5-6pm.

You do math. :wacko:

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

i went in ard 1045pm last night , jam but moving...reach car wash at 1115pm.no scanning of fingerprint, is this a random procedure?

Edited by Mfana

Neutral Newbie

thanks guys!

Looks like there is probably a U-turn and now they just do it on ramdom or stop for awhile till the system teething problems are solved?

I hope the clearance will be smooth for me tomorrow morning... intending to move in at around 9am.... [drivingcar]

Neutral Newbie

I went in on friday evening 5 plus, the custom officer ask me got scan fingerprint before.

Tell her no then ask me scan. At least now they extend the wire to bring the scanner into your car.

Scan and paste sticker in passport.

Then last sat i went in no scan, paste sticker.

Last sunday i went in no scan no sticker.

They really suka suka do one... :wacko:

thanks guys!

Looks like there is probably a U-turn and now they just do it on ramdom or stop for awhile till the system teething problems are solved?

I hope the clearance will be smooth for me tomorrow morning... intending to move in at around 9am.... [drivingcar]

They are just like lalang. Follow the wind blows one.

I went in on friday evening 5 plus, the custom officer ask me got scan fingerprint before.

Tell her no then ask me scan. At least now they extend the wire to bring the scanner into your car.

Scan and paste sticker in passport.

Then last sat i went in no scan, paste sticker.

Last sunday i went in no scan no sticker.

They really suka suka do one... :wacko:

↡ Advertisement