This must be elite....

RadX

...cos got CCTV footage given....

<h2 class="posttitle icon" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 10px; padding-right: 10px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 10px; font-size: 14px; font-weight: bold; display: block; font: normal normal bold 14px/normal Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; ">icon1.png Ugly Sinkie....scratch car cos kana honked!</h2>banner.png

man_hunts_down_and_scratches_car_after_driver_honked_at_him-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Kee says this man scratched his car while it was parked at Far East Shopping Centre's carpark, all because he had honked at him for jaywalking earlier.

Kee relates the incident:

"The man in the video was caught on CCTV vandalising my car at Far East Shopping Centre.

"This is the kind of person that shames all Singaporeans.

"He did this in retaliation for when I honked at him for jaywalking earlier. I was turning right into the road between Liat Towers and Far East Shopping Centre.

"In front of me was another car. The traffic light showed 'no crossing'. Everyone else was waiting for it to turn green before crossing except for this man. He decided to cross between me and the car in front, so I honked at him.

"The police are currently investigating the case. If you know who this person is please let us know. If you know him, have him surrender or face jail.
A handsome reward awaits anyone
who comes forward with information that leads to this individual's arrest.

"Truly an ugly Singaporean."

20110607sscarscratch6jpg1307412760640-data.jpg

↡ Advertisement

dun liddat say pple car cheepo..

cheaper than ur car only..

but u drive black van rite? [laugh][laugh]

[laugh] yup...nobody rich can even own my van....so there....

but they will get to lie in it someday...w bling bling

1st Gear

Hiyo cho simi horn Lang ? Stomper also kwailan lah ... Nowadays singapo Lang all stress Ka ai see Liao ko horn cho simi leh?

1st Gear

My guess about this is stomper has to pay for respray and perpetrator gos Scott free

Why is it that all CCTV camera ALL Super Duper Blur one ??

These days the Digital Camera got 20MP already... they use what F* Type ?? VGA ah ??

(edited)

the perpetrator might be from here, he knows non government property wont go to jail [sly]

Edited by Tom_kkh

1st Gear

These days the Digital Camera got 20MP already... they use what F* Type ?? VGA ah ??

Storage bro ! Expensive to store 20mp streaming data ... Terabytes per min?

Storage in HDD lah ... Tape not very expensive also lah...

I don't expect 20MP but this kind of standard, makes it harder to catch BLUR faced person

1st Gear

Adrinli case? I heard no ... Tis type common lah .. No proof very hard ... Personally I also kena before ...

but car not elite car leh.....some cheepo car?

Cheapo car or expensive car doesn't relate. What matters here is the action of the fellow who is in wrong by jaywalked and got honked, yet still scratched people's car. That is definitely wrong.

1st Gear

Cheapo car or expensive car doesn't relate. What matters here is the action of the fellow who is in wrong by jaywalked and got honked, yet still scratched people's car. That is definitely wrong.

Is crossing a path in the car park considered jaywalking?

Do u know there are some technologies available to maximise the pixel of the pictures?

So tat it looks much clearer?

-_-

Is crossing a path in the car park considered jaywalking?

I don't think is refering to the carpark. The incident happened on the service road leading to the carpark.

But this kind of ppl really sia suay.... not happy, talk face to face. Don't cowardly show your unhappiness by scratching the other party's car.

↡ Advertisement