Strange bloated tyre

Andromeda2000

Just like to share a strange incident that happen to my car tyre today. The tyre suddenly became bloated as shown on the photo. Lucky managed to survive the trip to my tyre shop [sweatdrop] . Seem like a rare occurrence so just like to share. I never over inflate my tyre by the way.

photo3vr.jpg

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

wow looks like a growth..... [laugh]

may i know what tyres are they and how long you used them?

seems to be a offroad tyre?

Edited by Galantspeedz

Hypersonic
(edited)

Looks like a Bridgestone Light Truck tyre for van. KNN, like kenna tumor leh.

What's the series? R***? Think will stick to Michelin or Yokohama for commercial vehicle tyre.

Edited by Fcw75

wow looks like a growth..... [laugh]

may i know what tyres are they and how long you used them?

seems to be a offroad tyre?

Bridgestone van tyre. Use about 2+ years.

Twincharged

Just like to share a strange incident that happen to my car tyre today. The tyre suddenly became bloated as shown on the photo. Lucky managed to survive the trip to my tyre shop [sweatdrop] . Seem like a rare occurrence so just like to share. I never over inflate my tyre by the way.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/photo3vr.jpg/

Did u strike kerb at high speed that cause the car to wobble abit that day before when the tyre still ok.

that's just insane. could have just blown!

very dangerous. especially if traveling at high speed, a blow out like this will probably lead to the shedding of the entire tyre thread off the rim.

Twincharged

I seen a bump on tyre before, but never in my life such a big bump. Like zhng nei nei like that.

Those small lump could be cause by tyre wall strike a big stone.. Which happen to my bro car before.. At 1st when hit the stone, the car wobble abit.. After that when stop and check for any damage. The tyre seems ok.. It is only when the car is park overnight and next day the lump appear.. Though my bro car is a small lump.. But such big lump really very amazing.

Look like an inner tube is used in this tyre.

When the tyre sidewall crack/spilt, the inner tube "balloon" out thru the crack.

Just guessing, because tubeless tyre will simply deflate.

(edited)

Any bros can comment on this? Why like dat huh!!?

Oh F@rk!!! This is the first time I seen this. Can I too have your permission to use this pic in my FB, need to circulate this letting friends and relatives know, tires can be this swollen too!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/photo3vr.jpg/

Edited by Shor