PRC man wack a local Malay and boasted on the net

Piyopico

Supercharged

Have you guys seen this?

Quote:

PRC man boasted about beating up a Malay Singaporean on new citizen forum

A PRC man working in Singapore posted a potentially seditious comment in a new citizen forum for mainland Chinese living in Singapore which cast aspersions on the Malay community on 9 June 2011. Read entire post in Chinese below:

http://bbs.sgchinese.net/thread-4537683-1-1.html

Using the moniker of 奈何惹尘埃, he described his experience of nearly knocking down a Malay Singaporean when he was doing his delivery on a particular day in a post titled

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Well... it looks like the punk chickened out and is now singing a different tune .... typical of paper tigers.

Edited by Scoots

Do what.

Singaporeans can take a snapshot of the post from the forum and lodge a police report against this PRC man for making seditious remarks which may disrupt racial harmony in Singapore.

what is your intention in the first place?

Neutral Newbie

Singaporeans can take a snapshot of the post from the forum and lodge a police report against this PRC man for making seditious remarks which may disrupt racial harmony in Singapore.

Thanks for sharing but how come you not lodging instead.

"All you second grade people, I come here not to be bullied or insulted"

Well you certainly didn't come here to be King of Singapore did ya?

Supercharged

what is your intention in the first place?

Huh, you so free you make lor.

Hi TS,this type of things happen all over the world.This man from china was sharing with his fellow men from his home country.and i do believe,most races have something to say about other races.What he mention is of course wrong.And i dun encourage it.But juz want to know,why do u want to post it here?To stir more trouble?

Turbocharged

I visited the bbs in the link. Looking at his follow-up posts, he seems repentant over what he said.

Posting apologies after apologies.

(edited)

i read the chinese article & realized he didnt disregard chinese sinkie, only pissed at the biker, btw the word "m" is super sensitive so i decided to edit my post

Edited by Mecontle

http://www.temasekreview.com/2011/06/13/do...ed-against-him/

Despite the public outcry and the flurry of police reports lodged, the Singapore Police continues to act blur as if nothing has happened in contrast to its treatment of three Singaporean youth last year.

In February 2010, three Singaporean polytechnic students were arrested by the Singapore police ONE DAY after posting allegedly racist remarks about Indians on Facebook. They were publicly humiliated by the state media which was bent to destroy their future altogether. (read more here)

Commander of Bedok Police Division and Deputy Assistant Commissioner of Police Teo Chun Ching proclaimed publicly then:

Supercharged

Hi TS,this type of things happen all over the world.This man from china was sharing with his fellow men from his home country.and i do believe,most races have something to say about other races.What he mention is of course wrong.And i dun encourage it.But juz want to know,why do u want to post it here?To stir more trouble?

Channel news asia also report lor, are they stirring up trouble? You wanna call SPH and ask them whatz their motive?

Gosh.

↡ Advertisement