Countries without Passport exit stamp

Kangadrool

(edited)

Which country's immigration does not stamp your passport upon exit?

So far, encountered UK. There is no immigration officers at the International departure hall of LHR airport.

Immigration declaration is also for entry only, no departure portion.

Anymore?

1. London, UK

Edited by Kangadrool
↡ Advertisement

So far, encountered UK. There is no immigration officers at the International departure hall of LHR airport.

Anymore?

1. London, UK

Got entry stamp but no departure stamp is still not so bad. I went to Austria four times and have no immigration stamps (entry and exit) to show for.

Got entry stamp but no departure stamp is still not so bad. I went to Austria four times and have no immigration stamps (entry and exit) to show for.

within schengen or out?

Anymore?

1. London, UK

if u get a uk stamp on entry then u can go anywhere in europe no need stamp

Anymore?

1. London, UK

Do you know why? It's becos they are able to travel within 27 selected countries(mainly Europe) using their IC instead of passport. I think they just do away with the departure stamping cos it's quite redundant for them.

Extract from Wikipedia

"A citizen of one of the 27 member states of the European Union or of Liechtenstein, Andorra, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Iceland and Switzerland may travel within these countries using a standard compliant National Identity Card rather than a passport."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passport

They won't pull a JB custom trick ? Lol

Paris - France

Upon entry, the officer check my passport & airticket let me go off w/o stamping on my passport. Exit also the same.

Anymore?

1. London, UK

A couple of years back, a foreigner tried to open a bank account here. His passport got no photograph or space for photograph. How the bank staff identify him as the passport holder without the photograph. He said his country do not have such practice of displaying a photograph onto the passport? [shakehead]

How did the Immigration Department identify him for immigration purpose (perhaps they said god just arrived, so no photograph on his passport?) [laugh]

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

A couple of years back, a foreigner tried to open a bank account here. His passport got no photograph or space for photograph. How the bank staff identify him as the passport holder without the photograph. He said his country do not have such practice of displaying a photograph onto the passport? [shakehead]

Did he managed to open the bank account?