Huge pothole B4 Wdlands Ave 2 exit!!!

Fri13th

(edited)

Just saw a huge pothole on left lane about 300 meters b4 woodlands road BKE exit towards tuas direction and also saw a WRX tyres burst and stop at divider at exit area which I guess is the victim of that pothole. So guys stay clear of the left lane!

Edited by Fri13th
↡ Advertisement

Have no idea where you are talking about....

Woodlands ave 2, woodlands road, BKE????????????

Have no idea where you are talking about....

Woodlands ave 2, woodlands road, BKE????????????

Omg it's KJE woodland road exit towards tuas my bad :ph34r:

Have you called LTA? They have 24hrs contractor to repair such defect

Haven't leh dunno the number also maybe u can help to call?

Turbocharged

Haven't leh dunno the number also maybe u can help to call?

I don't even know where you are referring to and how big is the hole and other details .Best is to call personally. LTA number will be 1800-CALL LTA

Supersonic

Nowadays many pothole on the road, many times you just too late to siam the pothole when you have spotted them! [:|]

I don't even know where you are referring to and how big is the hole and other details .Best is to call personally. LTA number will be 1800-CALL LTA

Good idea to mention the nearest lamppost number when making such report.

Doned

(edited)

Yup.. Saw this 30 minutes ago. It is really huge. TS is not exagerrating. Fortunately it is exactly in the middle of the lane so it will pass btw the tires of your car in most instances.

But i cant imagine what will happen if a JB motor cycle hellrider is sprinting home and runs into it.....

Edited by I_RIDE_DEEP

Turbocharged

Yup.. Saw this 30 minutes ago. It is really huge. TS is not exagerrating. Fortunately it is exactly in the middle of the lane so it will pass btw the tires of your car in most instances.

But i cant imagine what will happen if a JB motor cycle hellrider is sprinting home and runs into it.....

call LTA again so that they know the seriousness of this :D

Potholes very common on KJE due to the heavy trucks.

I informed LTA via their website about pothole on KJE also. They will SMS informing you after they repaired the pothole.

Turbocharged

They can always do a bunny hop like you do on a BMX over it. :huh:

Neutral Newbie

yup, luckily its in the middle of the lane. i still siamz abit, kanna rough patch beside it. sinking~~~

luckily also nv rain cover hole, orelse motorist sure kanna "trap" and "trip" and tot its just a patch of water