Road tax and insurance renew issue

tiffanydunk

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys, my inspection due on 15th August, my road tax expires on 15th August. But my insurance expires on the 31st August, does that means that i cannot review my road tax until i renew my insurance?

↡ Advertisement

You need to extend your insurance. 30min task. Just go to the insurance company & tell them. Its quite common so the process is pretty quick.

Neutral Newbie

You need to extend your insurance. 30min task. Just go to the insurance company & tell them. Its quite common so the process is pretty quick.

don't quite get this part. Any suggestion what i should request to my insurer given by road tax expires on 15th Aug and insurance on the 31st Aug?

1. Go for your vehicle inspection.

2. Call/Email your insurance company to quote you an insurance policy from 1 Sep 2011 until 14 Aug 2012 to coincide with your original registration date. Going forward you will not have a headache next year.

3. Renew your road tax once the following year's insurance policy has been purchased.

Hope this clarifies the matter.

if i dont inspect, will they allow road tax renewal? my car cannot find the damn stock exhaust la. only aftermarket. which will fail.

Neutral Newbie

if i dont inspect, will they allow road tax renewal? my car cannot find the damn stock exhaust la. only aftermarket. which will fail.

Your car didn't go for inspection how to renew car insurance.

don't quite get this part. Any suggestion what i should request to my insurer given by road tax expires on 15th Aug and insurance on the 31st Aug?

If u renew ur roadtax for 1 year...It will expire 14th Aug 2012

Thus when u go renew ur insurance....U request to start from 1st Sept to 14th Aug 2012...

Then both insurance &roadtax will be end the same date...

The insurance Co will calculate for u...

So u need to do your inspection & renewal of ur insurance first before you renew ur roadtax...

[;)]

Your car didn't go for inspection how to renew car insurance.

die die must ar?

what if i last day of road tax go inspect and fail, will they allow u to renew tax first then inspect again? if not becomes late payment.

my car need stock exhaust and extractor la. how to find? my car <20 in singapore la.

i have a once a year headache.

U need to pass the inspection AND also valid insurance coverage before they allow ur road tax renewal...

PS: Go to some workshop for help...They know one

[lipsrsealed]

U need to pass the inspection AND also valid insurance coverage before they allow ur road tax renewal...

PS: Go to some workshop for help...They know one

[lipsrsealed]

now dont have le la. all tio caught le.

so even if u late for road tax, no conditional pass and inspect later? die liao lor

Neutral Newbie

1. Go for your vehicle inspection.

2. Call/Email your insurance company to quote you an insurance policy from 1 Sep 2011 until 14 Aug 2012 to coincide with your original registration date. Going forward you will not have a headache next year.

3. Renew your road tax once the following year's insurance policy has been purchased.

Hope this clarifies the matter.

thank you bro. i will do that when it's time for renewal.

now dont have le la. all tio caught le.

so even if u late for road tax, no conditional pass and inspect later? die liao lor

How u pass the other time one wor?

[confused]

How u pass the other time one wor?

[confused]

i bought in jan. and i dunno how the previous owner pass. why must go inspection every year sia. kns. but now my exhaust, muffler and extractor all aftermarket. no stock. how to pass sia.

↡ Advertisement